on 11 May 2013
My little one is 10 months now and has been playing with this for a few months, he's always liked it for some reason, one of his few not plastic toys and he's just learning to slide the pic to make the frog noise rather than just bang it. Good value.
on 18 November 2013
Product;
SUPER Loved it, we have such a great time with this, I am confident it is us and not just me, You can, with pressure make it Ribbit like a frog.

Seller – I’m Toy
Fast, well packaged all good value. I would buy again and since have them as a fav.
on 26 February 2012
The toy was purchased for a two year old's birthday. He enjoyed it and I've seen him playing with it several times. The toy isn't too noisy, it makes just the right amount of noise to be entertaining to a two year old but not grating for his parents or other adults. The fact that it mimics the sound of a frog makes the toy even more fun and educational.
on 8 November 2012
This lovely little, well made percussion toy made a great accompaniment when introducing music and songs to our 9 month old son, and he really enjoyed hearing the sound until the dog chewed it up. But I definitely thought it was worth buying again!
on 3 June 2013
My baby is 6 months old. He is too yung for this toy, maybe. Howhever He can catch the frog with is little hands, because it is thin, and get fun. He pay attention when I play the toy. I think the article is great value.
on 20 March 2011
I bought this along with other wooden musical instruments for my nephew. My sister in law says he loves them and this one is handily portable to make noise on the move!
on 5 October 2011
An excellent way to introduce youngsters to percussion instruments. It is easy to use, light in weight and has a good firm sound. You won't loose the scraper part as it is attached... a great idea!
on 30 December 2013
excellent for developing hand eye co ordination- bought for my 2 year old who loves it, they found it fiddly at first but soon got the hang of it -and thats the point after all!
on 4 August 2014
Good sturdy toy. Just a bit expensive for what it is. But my toddler who's 17 months loves this. We saw it in a play group the first time so glad I found it... X
on 6 May 2014
Great item to encourage music making - sounds very realistic. Shame I had to give it away as present! Will buy other 'animals' that sing