Package Type: 1 Unit 7A|Change
Price:£2.23 - £5.99

on 20 September 2014
Outstanding value with a single reservation. The bare wood is a little coarse at first but smooths with use and is otherwise remedied with the application of tape.

I just wasn't sure exactly what type I should be using having learned with a set of extreme length sticks previously. These were bought deliberately to trial without feeling money wasted if they didn't feel right. Where my original sticks perished after just two months of light use, these are still working hard and nicely warn in after almost six months daily use. Surprisingly durable, they been used and occasionally abused without complaint or issue. They are played on a ROLAND V-DRUM kit rather than an acoustic set, but appear to be perfect partners for such. Nicely weighted, large diameter (for big mits) with the single complaint that these are unfinished - ie no varnish. Broad shafts with a high shoulder.
on 25 May 2013
These I bought on the price and other reviews, reasoning that I know nothing of drum sticks - if they were rubbish then I've not lost a load of cash. They are great! I'm sure professional musicians would scoff but for my 8 year old you can't go wrong (unless you happen to be trapped in the same room as she is playing for an hour!).

Buy them - why pay £10!

Thanks for reading
Dave
on 11 July 2012
It is very difficult to get excited by two pieces of wood, but I found these drumsticks to be an absolute bargain. At £1.48 including delivery, I wasn't expecting them to be particularly good, and they were only meant to be a temporary solution for all my other sticks that I keep breaking. I thought they would either be huge and heavy, or thin and easily breakable, but they are in fact neither. Yes, they are larger than the average, but that's what 2B sticks are like. Despite their size, however, they are extremely light but somehow strong enough to easily withstand my thunderous thrashing. I have decided that they are my new favourite pair of sticks, and I have ten or so pairs, all of which were far more expensive than these, so that is really saying something. I have never heard of 'Cheetah' before, but I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
on 24 November 2013
Absolute rubbish
They broke in no time at all
Ive been a Professional drummer for 40 years and used them in our rehearsal
studio and everyone complained about them!!!!
Would not recommend these sticks
on 4 May 2017
Not the best quality drumsticks, but these were bought as props for a fancy dress party.
on 23 April 2017
just the job
on 22 May 2017
Broke them really quickly
on 19 April 2017
I bought them to play on an electronic kit and they are do the job.
on 27 May 2013
AS DESCRIBED AND PROMPT DELIVERY
on 17 July 2011
I needed some cheap drum sticks, and yes it's true, sticks don't come much cheaper than this. However, you get what you pay for; after about 30 minutes of fairly light playing, one of them broke due to a knot in the wood. I can appreciate that this could be a one off, but the quality of the wood used feels inherently less than that of other cheap sticks. The cheap Stagg sticks I often use feel noticeably better quality.
If these weren't so cheap, I'd send them back, but for [] pounds, it's not worth the hassle.

A positive note for the seller; Im happy with the speed of delivery and can't complain at free postage.