Package Type: 1 Unit 7A|Change
Price:£1.58+ Free shipping

on 17 July 2011
I needed some cheap drum sticks, and yes it's true, sticks don't come much cheaper than this. However, you get what you pay for; after about 30 minutes of fairly light playing, one of them broke due to a knot in the wood. I can appreciate that this could be a one off, but the quality of the wood used feels inherently less than that of other cheap sticks. The cheap Stagg sticks I often use feel noticeably better quality.
If these weren't so cheap, I'd send them back, but for [] pounds, it's not worth the hassle.

A positive note for the seller; Im happy with the speed of delivery and can't complain at free postage.
on 24 November 2013
Absolute rubbish
They broke in no time at all
Ive been a Professional drummer for 40 years and used them in our rehearsal
studio and everyone complained about them!!!!
Would not recommend these sticks
on 15 December 2010
DONT use these on a real kit.. they will break in seconds.. these are good for guitar hero and rockband
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 14 April 2015
We were about to purchase Roland 15k drum set but it occurred that it would be best to first check that coordination allows such an investment so hey presto our first piece of drum kit!. 406mm x 14mm, feel nice and solid, mid-weight and comfortable in the hands, wooden tips chosen so as not to damage skins on E drums when eventually purchased, nylon tips for acoustic. May need a quick superfine sand papering as there is a rough area on one handle but no big deal. Arrived unprotected in plastic bag but no noticeable markings. Seem good solid starter sticks @ £1.73, with prompt delivery, the sticks are rough around the handle and started to splinter due to the grain coming apart although it can be smoothed down with sandpaper it took some time to even out.
on 20 September 2014
Outstanding value with a single reservation. The bare wood is a little coarse at first but smooths with use and is otherwise remedied with the application of tape.

I just wasn't sure exactly what type I should be using having learned with a set of extreme length sticks previously. These were bought deliberately to trial without feeling money wasted if they didn't feel right. Where my original sticks perished after just two months of light use, these are still working hard and nicely warn in after almost six months daily use. Surprisingly durable, they been used and occasionally abused without complaint or issue. They are played on a ROLAND V-DRUM kit rather than an acoustic set, but appear to be perfect partners for such. Nicely weighted, large diameter (for big mits) with the single complaint that these are unfinished - ie no varnish. Broad shafts with a high shoulder.
on 25 May 2013
These I bought on the price and other reviews, reasoning that I know nothing of drum sticks - if they were rubbish then I've not lost a load of cash. They are great! I'm sure professional musicians would scoff but for my 8 year old you can't go wrong (unless you happen to be trapped in the same room as she is playing for an hour!).

Buy them - why pay £10!

Thanks for reading
Dave
on 11 July 2012
It is very difficult to get excited by two pieces of wood, but I found these drumsticks to be an absolute bargain. At £1.48 including delivery, I wasn't expecting them to be particularly good, and they were only meant to be a temporary solution for all my other sticks that I keep breaking. I thought they would either be huge and heavy, or thin and easily breakable, but they are in fact neither. Yes, they are larger than the average, but that's what 2B sticks are like. Despite their size, however, they are extremely light but somehow strong enough to easily withstand my thunderous thrashing. I have decided that they are my new favourite pair of sticks, and I have ten or so pairs, all of which were far more expensive than these, so that is really saying something. I have never heard of 'Cheetah' before, but I will definitely be purchasing more of their products.
on 8 April 2014
Bought for my teenage daughter who's just taken up the drums. Inexpensive sticks that are light and solid enough for a young beginner. If she decides she's serious about playing I would maybe consider more expensive alternatives, but for now, ideal.
on 9 May 2014
Delivery quick. Would say you get what you pay for. They are a bit rough round the edges, but this is easily sorted with some fine sandpaper. I wasn't looking for top quality at this price. Do for me.
on 16 April 2016
Well I'm no drummer, and neither is the person I bought them for, even if they think they are.
Basically a stick with a knob on the end.. (and probebly one holding it!!!)
What more can you say ;)