on 23 August 2015
Quite basic. But more importantly, if you are a beginner no one can teach you this. You have to try and don't give up. One little tip from me, lighter hoops and heavy hoops work better but they need to be wide hoops. Don't get a hoop less than 1m diameter because they are for kids and don't spin properly.
13 people found this helpful
on 22 June 2018
Slightly annoying banter between the duo which is kind of ok the first time, but boy, when you have heard it 10 times you feel like throwing something at the TV.
Also turns out that I was a whizz at hula when it was a light plastic one at school - not so much with the weighted, serious ones. I have bruised ankles and still have a fat tummy!! Don't make my mistake, thinking you are a pro and buying the heavier hoops to go with this dvd. Stick with the lightest you can find!!
on 23 March 2015
Great dvd for advanced and beginners takes a while to get the moves but if you keep at it you can.. I could feel a difference to my tummy within days and that was from doing just the first two parts of the dvd . Only down fall is you need a really large living room. I don't have the room to do some parts of the dvd which is a shame but have enjoyed learning the hula hoop and having a go...
3 people found this helpful
on 12 October 2017
you need to have abit of room to do the hulaerobics but a good work once you get going .
on 16 April 2012
the quality of the DVD is excellent, the instructions are clear and it is value for money. the tempo might be a little fast for beginners so i will advice anyone using it for the first time to persevere.
12 people found this helpful
on 21 April 2016
A must buy with the hula hoop. Easy to follow and fun. Gives good instruction.
2 people found this helpful
on 2 March 2018
Good value, although I'm still struggling to do it!!
on 9 August 2017
Good dvd
on 15 March 2018
Brilliant daughter loves it ...
on 30 December 2015
This is a good DVD however as my hoop is a little large so I have to use it outside after I memorise the actions.