on 24 October 2011
Bought this for my wife as we were going away for a couple of days and her usual was running a bit low, smells very nice and will now replace her usual choice of perfume. (the bottle is not very big but you don't need to use much and the scent lasts a long time)
on 2 July 2016
I first discovered this perfume about 10 years ago and have loved it ever since. I find it suitable to wear both day or night. It has a light florally scent that isn't too overpowering or too sweet and has hints of fruit and vanilla. If the summertime could be bottled it would definitely smell like this! With other perfumes I find that in order to get a good long lasting scent you have to buy an EDP as it is oil based and doesn't evaporate as quickly as an EDT which is alcohol based, with this perfume though I find you get a very consistent lasting scent with the EDT version which is definitely a big plus for me as it is not so pricey!
on 5 August 2013
I also think this may be fake. The silver peeled off the moment I opened the box, was bubbling and melting. The bottle itself is cheaply made and the spray bit wobbles a lot. I had the real deal before from a perfume store and bought this when it ran out, but it doesn't last scent wise anywhere near like the other one did. I'm inclined to think it's fake.
on 23 May 2010
This fragrance is so fresh and clean. Perfect for summer days and evenings. Very sweet and fruity
on 1 November 2010
Its my signature perfume but my sister decided that she now likes it so I bought this for my sister for xmas (quite begrudgingly!). the price was EXCELLENT, especially for a gift I didnt want to give away!!! will be definately buying from here again :)
on 9 October 2011
I saw this in Spain but was put off by the price. I love this scent. It needs several minutes to "slow down" and then it is such a lovely dry perfume.
on 25 March 2011
Immediately on first spraying this fragrance I thought it was a rather bizarre mixture of citrus with woody notes. I wasn't impressed and also thought it smelt too sweet. However it only took a minute or two to start maturing into a much more likeable fragrance. The middle notes were much more appealing, they had a hint of rich apple coupled with the delightful sweetness of vanilla but still tied together with the deeper wood notes.

The test of any perfume is how you feel about it during the day. I notice the fragrance a couple of times during the day whilst wearing it and I am always pleasantly surprised by it. I really didn't expect this to have much staying power but I was pleased to realise that it actually lasts well on my skin all day and I have put on a scarf again the next day and still had a lovely waft of fragrance from it. I did find by the end of the day the vanilla scent seemed to have completely disappeared but the woody apple smell was still appealing.

I am not usually that keen on fruit fragrances as they are quite young but this one does not have lots of citrus zest, it is a much more mellow fragrance which I like. Woody fragrances can also be a bit heavy but the combination of the woody notes with the vanilla lifts them and produces an unusual fragrance which seems to work very well for me.
on 13 February 2014
I loved the smell but I realized that it contains limonene and I very allergic to it. Limonene is in most of perfumes and cosmetics now,a very cheap way to add a smell, (a shame because you find limonene in other very much more expensive eau de toilette than Nina). I gave it to a friend who likes it very much.
on 29 May 2014
realy hated the smell have bought nina ricci leau de temps caprici for years but this was something else not citrusy at all sent it back but amazon was brilliant had a refund would deffinatly buy a sample first
on 26 August 2013
I have bought this for a birthday present for a 17 year old girl who sampled all of Nina Ricci perfumes in a local department store and rated this one her favourite, so hope she will like the surprise as it will be her first ever adult fragrance!