Customer reviews

Price:£9.55+ Free shipping

on 31 March 2015
I like the pen, and it's easy and comfortable to hold. I would prefer something that leaves a finer line though.
on 6 November 2012
bought this to help my 6 year old to learn how to hold her pen properly, but alas it is designed for smaller hands.
on 19 September 2011
I absolutely love stationery, and don't need much of an excuse to treat myself to a new pen! However, I have in the past been swayed by pretty but skinny pens which, after furiously making notes during 3-hour lectures, have left me with a crampy claw hand! So when I saw this pen I thought it might be just the pen for me. It fits beautifully in my hand, the ink flow is consistent and smooth, and the choice of colours is appealing. My pen also came with three refills which was nice. I also think it's great that there is the option of a left-handed version.

There are a few negatives, which are far out-weighed by the positives, but here they are'

* The refills come in blue ink, and I could not find the option of black ink. Sometimes black ink is a requirement, for example filling out application forms, so if Stabilo were only going to go for one colour, I think black would have been the best choice.

* When you remove the lid, you cannot attach it to the end of the pen. I worry that I may lose the lid and the ink will dry out.

All in all I am very happy with my new pen. Now I hope they bring out a mechanical pencil with the same ergonomic design!
on 25 March 2017
I wish I could give this 5 stars! My husband got me this pen as I have arthritis and writing in lectures can be difficult. This pen is lovely to write with and you can get black ink refills. I can't give it five stars as the poor design means you cannot attach the cap to the pen, meaning i loose it all the time!
on 30 August 2014
Very comfortable, well worth it and makes a difference, as I have arthritis holding a pen is awkward but with this one I'm writing again!!!
on 17 January 2011
Normally I find pens a little bit thin for my fat fingers. I like something a smidgeon chunkier and this pen fits the bill. In fact it fits the bill so well, I have had to remove it from my teenagers school pencil case on more than one occasion. The ink flow is good and it is really comfy to write with. If you are a pen fiend, then I would have a go with one to see if it suits. I like it.
on 16 July 2013
fab pen very easy to write with and lookd funky too. it has really helped my 6yr old daughter with her writing and how to position fingers/thumbs to be more comfortable and refine the fine motor skills. Now im gonna have to buy buy shares in bloody stabilo cos we need one for school, home, gave one as a present and little sister wants one bit pricey but money well spent.
on 27 November 2011
I have got right and left handed versions of this pen, and also a refillable pencil. Like all shaped pens the children need help in holding it correctly every time they pick it up, but they seem to enjoy the comfy grip and the resulting handwriting is good. Unfortunately the ink is a little smudgy so work does not look as neat as with the standard non-shaped pens we use.
on 24 April 2012
Very nice pen . I bought it for a child I work with who has motor difficulties, she finds it easy to use. Amazingly super quick delivery too.
on 31 October 2012
Nice writing but pen will dry out if lid not put back on the pen will dry out.
Just as well it comes with refills.
Also the lid is not attached - small & easily lost.
Nice for children to write but not the practical !!