Colour Name: Yellow/Grey|Item Shape: Speech Bubble|Change
Price:£4.39+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 2 August 2015
I've been buying these for years now (ever since I spotted Nigella using them in one of her cookery shows actually). They are so pretty that I don't even mind when I inevitably find them lying all around the house with old "to do" lists on them. Much cheaper here than from the High St and they also make a great girly filler pressie!
on 10 December 2011
Very fine post it in excellent colour & shape . Great sticking on all surfaces especially a computer screen to send a message from the heart.
on 3 March 2016
Happy enough with these, the only downside is they are not as sticky as other post-it notes, I find myself having to secure them with tape instead, which kind of defeats the object. They do look pretty though!
on 12 March 2012
These post-its make a nice little gift, doesn't look like there are 225 but it is thin so there obviously are :) Product arrived on time, no problems whatsoever :)
on 2 February 2014
I wanted something that was a little different from the normal square post-its, these fit the bill nicely, a good size and sick really well and very girly, they also stand out well which is the main reason for purchasing, would buy these again just wish they were a little cheaper.
on 4 February 2013
This is an amazing stick it for my studies, I used it everyday and for everything, it nice to write on with pen and pencil.

My kids love it as well, when they grab it they always fight for it and I need to buy more.
on 4 February 2013
Great and lovely product,,good and smooth to write on, I use it for all my notepad and reminded on my table, compare to the traditional rectangular shaped one, this actually help me to think and pin my idea down in writing.
on 7 October 2011
I bought these to use as a speech bubble on an existing portrait, so it was quite important which way the arrow pointed. The picture of the post-its used when I bought has been flipped, so if the direction of the bubble is important to you had a google to check the direction!
on 10 December 2011
I do a lot off follow up at work & these are just fab. For getting things done as they are attractive & creative reminders.
Great quality sticky post it
on 12 March 2014
As with the stars that I've reviewed earlier, these are exactly what my wife needed for a presentation. As you'd imagine, they're good quality and stand out from other post-it shapes.