I really can't get too excited about a network cable. However, I will say it is exactly as described, is good quality with no twists or kinks, has firm connector at each end and on connecting it between my PC and router it performs exactly as it should I really couldn't ask for or expect more - but had I bought from a high street retailer or computer superstore then I would have paid several multiples of the price.

I would buy the same again - should I ever need to, and would recommend to anyone looking for a network cable.
on 21 July 2017
This was a Cat5 cable when I thought I was buying a Cat6. It just might be my error in ordering the wrong cable speed. In any event the cable works.It took a few days longer than expected, but was happy to see it arrive. It works, its very thin, to my surprise, compared to what I'm used to knowing about quality Ethernet cabling, but it solved a temporary problem, so I'm happy.
on 12 March 2017
Not Sturdy enough.
on 6 August 2017
exellent just what i needed and very good price.works well and will buy from them in the future.
on 8 May 2017
done the job able to move computer from one room to another without any problems would buy again many thanks
on 27 December 2016
shorter than 5M and the protective sheathing is poor quality. I would spend a little more for thicker protection
on 6 July 2017
All good. Thank you.
on 16 June 2017
Ideal for the job, works a treat
on 24 June 2017
Great works ok posted fast
on 26 April 2017