Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Exclusive playlist - Elton John Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Package Quantity: 1|Style: Original Packaging|Change
Price:£1.96+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 18 April 2012
I am delighted with the Drywipe Marker. Easy to clean off (unlike some other brands) - and vibrant enough to keep my attention (which is why I bought them - I suffer from chronic depression and often have to try and remind myself of things. I could not have picked a better range to get my attention and to provide prompts for my day.
on 22 May 2013
Bought these on a punt given the price, glad I did. The 4 colours are better choices for a whiteboard than my previous purchase (yellow does not show up as we now know) and the fine nib means we can write more on the board.

As a bonus, they are also suitable for children's Wipe Clean Priddy work books.
on 10 January 2013
5 Star Drywipe Marker Xylene/Toluene-Free Bullet Tip 2mm Line Assorted [Pack of 4]

These pens were purchased for my Grandaughters to use on a Disney Princess Easel,which has a whiteboard on one side.The colours aren't as deep as a pen of a different make I already had,but are fine for the purpose intended.They don't have a strong smell, and wipe off easily with just tissue.One of my Grandaughters accidentally drew on a cream cushion with one,and it came off easily when pre treated with a vanish bar.Just wish they did them in more colours.
These dry wipe markers look and feel nice to work with. They transfer ink to white board very easy and well but these dry wipe markers are not easy to wipe off after drying for some time. My white board eraser has proven ineffective to rub this marker off. I have had to use some tissue and apply some pressure to rub off. the blue marker has been more difficult to remove and require the aid od a cleaning solvent to wipe off completely. Overall this item is okay but i would not buy again...
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 31 August 2013
Not a hard review to write - it works perfectly as a whiteboard marker should, and it is cheap. There are 4 pens in the pack and I will certainly be buying some more!
on 22 February 2017
I practically do most of my working out on a whiteboard so I feel like i'm saving quite a bit of paper however i don't really look forward to buying some new markers when the time comes since they end up pretty expensive.
This is pretty good for a whiteboard marker as well as a decent price!
on 24 December 2013
Wasn't sure which dry marker pens to buy for the new whiteboard I bought. Decided to buy these as the feedback was very positive. Fantastic product, fab prices and when used on whiteboard don't leave marks, excellent. Highly recommend to anyone.
on 18 March 2014
Ordered: 12 March
Arrived: 18 March
Expected: 4 different coloured dry wipe pens
Actual: 4 different coloured dry wipe pens
Arrived in plastic wallet in bubble wrap envelope
Tested all four pens:
- Red, Blue, Green pens work and are dry wipe
- Black pen doesn't work
on 31 July 2014
Very good to mark the growing grandchildren's height on the kitchen door frame! That's what i needed them for. Each of my four grandchildren could chose their own colour. This way they can follow how fast they grow!
on 28 October 2016
I brought the marker pens to use on my new white board i just brought. The price is what attracted me i must say but the quality of the pens is fantastic considering the cost. When used on whiteboard they don't leave marks which is excellent. Highly recommend to anyone wanting high quality pens at a low prices

Positives :
- No markers when removing pen
- Quality 10/10 Great compared with other pens
- Price 10/10 Excellent compared to other pens on sell (45p each pen)
- Delivery 10/10 My pens came the next day by just using standard delivery.

Negatives :
None

I hope you found my review helpful and if you did i'm very glad i could help.