on 28 July 2013
Really great chairs which fold easily for storage. The table is also brilliant...as long as you don't really want to put anything on it! The table top is also woven wicker-effect and therefore is not very solid. We initially put our pint glasses on it when having a drink outside but they were so wobbly on the unstable table top that we soon thought better of it. I'm now looking to have a false mdf top cut to size so that we can use the table safely.
on 25 August 2013
Perfect for a small space, this set is strongly made , quietly smart and comfortable. Packaging was amazing, no dinks or bends in the metal, lots of recyclable cardboard and only a little polystyrene for the bin
on 15 July 2013
terrific value for money, just the right size for the two of us to eat evening meal in the garden on wonderful warm evenings. Very well made, comfortable and great as stacks away for the Winter
on 14 June 2013
Really well made and smart patio set. Can leave it out in bad weather, and it did not take a lot of effort to put up! Very pleased with the set.
on 17 October 2013
This set was delivered very well packaged and required no assembly. Looks lovely out on my balcony. The table is a bit unstable so you have to remember not to lean on one side. I also made the mistake of leaning it against a concrete window sill which has scratched it a little. Overall I'm pretty happy with my purchase.
on 3 June 2013
Really pleased with the quality of this patio set.Very sturdy and well made and looks good in my garden.Quick delivery and the set came well packed and ready assembled.Perfect !!!
on 17 May 2013
The Strathwood Ritta is perfect for my needs, a small balcony.
I bought two as I have two balconies. They look very smart.
Would have liked a glass top, however, appreciate that it is not so easy, as the table
fold., What do you do with the glass, once forlded?
I hope it weathers well.
on 30 June 2014
Having recently moved from a house with a garden into a flat with a balcony, this bistro set seemed ideal for the space available. We have found it to be comfortable, solid and easy to clean.
Although not the cheapest option, definitely a really good buy.
on 8 August 2014
Very attractive table and chairs. Looks expensive. Robust set and comfortable chairs. Folds flat for storage. Arrived well packaged and no assembly reqiured. Highly recommend buying this set.
on 21 June 2014
Delighted with Rattan 2 seater bistro set. Bought after seeing a friend's table and chairs. Very comfortable, stylish and easy to move..