Size: Pack Of 1|Change

on 12 January 2014
I originally started using this for my son who has eczema triggered by detergents along with the rest of the burts bees baby skincare range, oil, lotion and nappy cream. It helped, along with swapping branded washing powder with ecoleaf and doing porridge baths, to almost cure my sons eczema. I suffer with really bad sebborheic dermatitis to the scalp and since using it to wash my hair my scalp has calmed down and doesn't feel hot and itchy anymore. I now use this for the whole family, we use it wash our hair and bodies and although it seems pricey, using the subscribe and save and not having to buy multiple bathing products Im actually spending less. I went away for the weekend and my wash bag just had this and my toothpaste!
on 3 April 2011
For those people who must have a PH Neutral shampoo because of skin sensitivity, allergies or because they are having chemotherapy, this is the product for most of them I suggest.

I have been using it and it is especially good in that it doubles as a body wash so is ideal for taking showers as you wash your hair. It does leave the hair a little dry but an appropriate conditioner will take care of that.

As a body wash it is very good as a small amount goes a long way. I recommend the product for the reasons stated and because it is definitely value for money.
on 10 December 2014
Great stuff. Smells lovely and can be used head to toe and long lasting you really do not need to use much each wash a little goes a long way. Love this stuff and good for dry skin and certainly cleared up the worse of my babes cradle cap.
TOP 100 REVIEWERon 19 February 2016
I have been on a bit of a mission lately to replace a shampoo that I have used for years, but which now seems to have gone out of production.

I always use kid's shampoo, because I have a particularly sensitive scalp (it seems) and, on the recommendations of others, I bought a bottle of this to try out.

It's a bit on the expensive side, and I certainly do not understand the pricing structure for larger quantities - they seem to get individually more expensive, the more you buy!!

The shampoo itself is good enough for me (but not perfect). You don't need a large quantity to create a lather, and the lather is soft and rich (not light and foamy).
It leaves my hair almost 'squeaky' clean when washed out, but seems to leave some moisture (I'm not sure whether that's natural oils or moisture ingredient). For me it certainly doesn't leave my hair feeling dry as at least one other reviewer has said.

I am also pleased to say that it doesn't leave an unpleasant scum around the plug hole either.

Funnily enough, I prefer my hair to feel a little drier after a shampoo, because my hair has plenty of its own natural oils.

I will continue using this, because it's a good shampoo, but may try others from time to time until I find a perfect one for me again.
We bought this on the strength of the reviews and after shopping around online and in the shops we found that this was the best price.

It comes in a 235ml plastic bottle and the shampoo / body wash comes out when you open the top and squeeze the sides together.

The liquid itself is an ideal thickness consistency to handle and has a very pleasant natural honey aroma.

As a shampoo it performs well but admittedly it does leave the hair a bit dry but it's easily remedied using a conditioner.

As a body wash it lathers up quite nicely with a sponge and a little goes a long way. I found that it's best to rub it in to the sponge first before you add water to lather. If you use it raw on the body it washes off far too quickly and you are throwing your money down the drain.

No side effects have been experienced with this and we would not consider switching to anything else.
on 18 October 2013
I really like the smell of this but I have found it really dries the skin out, I don't know why as it's supposed to be natural, so slightly disappointed :-(
on 13 March 2012
Love this shampoo & wash, it smells great, it feels soft and our baby enjoys its smell and feel as well. We are repetitive customers for all the burt's bees line :)
on 4 December 2014
love it love it love it. Bought it for my daughter's delicate scalp and when I used it once on me I realised it was the best shampoo I had ever used so now purchased regularly for the whole family!!! ps all my daughter's problems have gone too
on 18 March 2016
Have used this since he was a newborn, never had any issues with rashes or anything. Have accidentally got some in his eyes (bad mum) but didn't even seem to notice! Always get compliments about the smell of him, seems to last all day! More than other baby shampoos but has lasted a few months so well worth the extra cost in my opinion! Also have the butts bees baby oil and diaper ointment and are all fantastic products.
on 29 July 2015
I bought this shampoo, along with many other Burts Bees Baby products as I wanted to use natural products on my baby's skin (personally I did not want to use Johnson's due to all the chemicals). I used this shampoo from when my baby boy was 9 weeks old (we were using the soap during weeks 2-9) and there has been no adverse reaction on my son's skin. It smells delicious (like honeyed milk). Would definitely recommend.