Customer reviews

on 24 February 2017
I use this weekly to check and inflate the tyres on my bike, and periodically to do the tyres on the two cars. Easy and comfortable to use and remarkably quick, even on a car tyre. I wouldn't waste money buying an electric inflator. It has two ends to suit the two different types of valve and nothing has to be taken off so you can't lose anything. I saw that they use these in our local bike shop and chose this over other, cheaper ones. Very pleased, and I expect it to last me years.
on 31 March 2016
I bought this pump when I went to uni as I cycle a lot. The reason I bought this pump is that we have had one at home for over 5 years and it is the most solid reliable pump I have ever used. It is suitable for all bike types with the ability for high pressure for road bikers.

There is no fiddling about changing the valve at the end to either schrader or presta valve as with the old and cheaper pumps, there are just 2 different ends and you flick a switch depending on which one you want air to come out from. Very easy to use and a very clear pressure dial (gives readings in both PSI and BAR).

The base is wide for decent foot anchoring and the handle is wide and soft so it is comfortable to press under high load.

If you need a track pump that can go through the works and still be as good in 5 years as the day you bought it then look no further.

(I even use this to pump up car tyres, and with the adapters it would be suitable for any balls or airbeds)
on 30 June 2017
Still going strong, great item. More expensive than others but you will only buy this once and if you look after it I don't see why you would need to replace it.
on 4 May 2017
Inflates tyres effortlessly. Quality product. Pressure guage appears to be accurate
on 31 July 2017
Slightly more expensive than other pumps but it makes light work of Road and MTB Tyres! Good to have easy switch of Presta and Schredda Valuves.
on 28 March 2017
Good price
on 28 August 2016
What a nice bit of kit. Solid Alu base( plastic snaps ).. Soft grips smooth action.
Amazon packaging is a joke tho. Could of fitted poss ten of these in the box
review image
on 22 July 2017
Brilliant, I've wasted time and money on cheaper alternatives in the past but this is miles better whilst not being ridiculously expensive.
on 28 April 2017
Amazing pump for the money joe blow all the way for me
on 8 March 2017