Customer reviews

Wow Fireball Frankie

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 19 October 2012
This car is very durable and very cute and its a nice little friction car. The character sits in it well but it is very small and we have lost it several times. The character doesn't move. The paint on the car chips off kind of easily, but my son loves it. It is perhaps a bit more than its actually worth, but I bought it purely on namesake.
on 23 July 2011
I bought this as a gift for a 15 month old. My 3 yr old son has a few toys from this range and I know how sturdy they are. I love the fact that they don't need batteries!! They are good quality, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
on 31 December 2014
I have bought lots of the WOW toys either for my own children when they were younger & now for other peoples children. They are great, people of interchangeable gives the children lots of scope for their imagination. I would recommend WOW toys to everyone the games change with them as they get older even my 12 year old has used them when he is making animation films.
on 11 November 2009
We have had this (and a couple of other WOW toys) for 5years now and they are still going strong. They are played with by all our children (Ages 5, 3 and 1) and can withstand the abuse thrown at them! Best of all - never have to replace batteries!
on 11 November 2013
my great grandson delighted with fireball frankie, i would recommend it.i choose the rating because it kept him amused for a long time with his sister who has dynamite daisy yes i would buy more of these cars.
on 22 April 2013
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.
on 22 April 2014
I thought the car was very small for the money. Made well but a bit disappointed. I think sizes should be included on the descriptions, would have rather paid a bit more for a bigger car.
on 25 February 2013
like all wow toys really weel made and strong.. granddaughter really loves the ones we have brought her and she loves playing with them and they dont break easily
on 8 January 2015
Bought this as a present for a 2 year old. It seem well made and chunky. I think it will stand up to rough handling. It is nice bright colours.
on 4 January 2014
Bought it for grandson and he absolutely adores it. These toys are so strong and can take a lot of punishment from a 2 year old.