on 12 January 2014
I've been using a Sonicare brush for over 10 years. My dentist always tells me that my dental hygiene is exemplary and since buying it I haven't had to have a scale and polish done.

The small brush heads are great for awkward to get to teeth, but it does take longer to do the whole mouth than with the standard size.
on 16 September 2014
I love these small heads as they clean my teeth well. Increasingly hard to find on the high street so great to get from Amazon.
on 25 September 2014
an okay product. a small head does a good job. buy the twin pack, it works out cheaper. 3 stars because it can be cheaper,
on 18 September 2014
Just what I was looking for arrived very quickly
on 8 March 2008
Since using a Sonicare toothbrush I had very unusual tooth cracking along strata lines - leaving very sharp remains (without decay). Maybe sonic is not the step forward as was supposed.

Kind regards,