on 21 January 2014
Whilst visiting my brother I used his Portapuzzle and was impressed enough to make a purchase. I still have it and it is very good allowing the jigsaw to be laid nice and flat etc. I liked it that much I purchased a 2nd for my wife but this one didn't allow the jigsaw to lay flat, too much material covering the base causing the jigsaw parts to rise. Sent it back to Amazon for a replacement. However, the replacement had the same problem so it was returned and I am waiting on a refund. If quality control was in place ensuring the covering on the base was at the correct tension, this would be a very good product. Service from Amazon has been fast and efficient so thanks Amazon.
on 11 May 2017
How disappointing! For something advertised to hold n secure 1000 piece jigsaw let me tell u it doesn't. Check ur dimensions! It accommodates none of my recently purchased puzzles, of that size and few of my old smaller favourites! Additionally, this holder does not stop the pieces becoming all jumbled up when closed and stored. AVOID THIS ITEM!!!!
on 5 March 2017
AAbsolutely Brilliant. Wouldn't be without it.
on 26 January 2016
Not Amazons fault but leather was ripped when opened,it was a present so a bit tricky,but still a great jigsaw board
on 23 March 2017
A gift so we can use the dining room table for eating again! Quality is very good highly recommended for Jigsaw adicts.
on 28 July 2011
This is classed as a toy but it is a very grown up accessory for puzzle lovers. Great for up to 1000 piece puzzles, it keeps pieces in place and is easy to tidy away. I love it because it means I do not have to clutter up the house for days on end but can just close it up when I've done enough. Great purchase.
on 23 May 2017
Daughter is very happy with this. Great quality.
on 5 March 2017