on 20 January 2016
The pants ar quite small, I purchased a Small and am a size 10, I wished I had got the next size up. Also, not particularly warm underneath my walking trousers. I didn't bother sending them back but I am not particularly pleased with them.
on 27 March 2012
I ordered these trouser to wear sailing under my hiking shorts and they are perfect.
I'm a size 8 and about 5"2, I order a size Small, which was a perfect fit for me, not tight fitting (a little baggy, but how I wanted them).
If you're a size 8 and want the trousers to be tight fitting order an XS.

The trousers are very comfortable to wear and dry very quickly making them perfect for wearing sailing.

Very happy with my purchase.
on 6 November 2015
EXCELLENT value!! Paid less than half price even though this size was medium (I'm normally a small) it fit fine for the purpose (sailing) I also wasn't keen on white but at less than half price.....and considering they're not seen....I was happy to buy them.They were not baggy, considering a larger size - I was very impressed. Highly recommend.
on 14 July 2016
Love these leggings. I knew I'd love them as I'd borrowed a friends before and found them excellent. The fit is spot on and unlike other thermals, they don't make you too hot if it's warm out, but keep you extremely snug when cold. Couldn't find them in my own country (New Zealand), so got them shipped from Amazon UK - postage was really reasonably priced and very quick. Even though I've found these leggings to be hard wearing, I am tempted to get another pair just in case they have stopped making these when mine eventually wears out!
on 3 January 2014
These pants are great for skiing or general sports or outdoorsiness where you need to keep warm, but not get sweaty.
on 9 December 2012
These pants deserve the 5 stars i have given them. They are not too thick and the material is comfortable even for someone like me with sensitive skin. They are nice to wear under your normal trousers for warmth in the winter.
on 26 April 2017
Good but quite see-through
on 15 April 2012
The Helly Hansen Lifa Dry Women's Pant were great for skiing, kept me warm and comfortable. However, they were lacking in elasticity and did not form a hugging fit.
on 17 August 2014
Bought for skiing, sailing and other outdoor activities. Haven't tested them yet, but pleased that they fit well (I'm a UK6-8, about 50kg, 5'4, and ordered XS).
Sits comfortably at the waist, and they are not too long. Doesn't appear to be see through, though I haven't tested this in sunlit conditions.
They are a bit tight around the ankles, but nothing too bothersome so far. Fingers crossed they will wear well!
on 7 January 2016
I'm a big fan of Helly Hansen usually, but these leggings are a big disappointment and I have returned them. They are no thicker than my standard 100 denier opaque black tights, and certainly not suitable to be worn on their own. They would be fine for a base layer, but some thick tights would do just as well and be much cheaper. I had expected quality similar to running tights, but even though I'm tall and slim I wouldn't feel comfortable running in these unless I had shorts over the top.

See one answered question