Customer reviews

House - Season 1 [DVD]
Format: DVD|Change

on 10 August 2017
I am not a fan of medical programs, but I remember seeing a few episodes of this year's ago and decided to try more of it. I am glad I did, Hugh Laurie is excellent in the role and the storylines have a little humour in them. Watching 3 episodes a night so might have to get series 2 .
on 21 April 2017
My daughter recommended this to me. Although I enjoy this, its disappointing that there are no subtitles. I often don't catch the sarcasm with Dr House. Sometimes I don't get american humour but the parts I can hear, are really good.
on 14 November 2016
Great entertainment at a snip of a price, it may have a predictable formula, with multiple twists and turns, but it will keep you interested with the personal dramas that unfold. This has not been on tv for a long while, but its as good as I remember and well worth a second look.
on 17 June 2017
After being housebound, and completely exhausting Netflix, and Prime, I turned to an old favourite. So glad I did. It's easy to forget how great this was, and is.
on 5 September 2016
As a surgeon I found the medical references unconvincing and irritating. But I love laurie's acting which is why I watched it.
on 11 October 2017
Absolutely brilliant acting, just love the way Hugh Laurie plays his character so convincingly
The numerous fascinating mystery illnesses that have to be solved under pressure before time run's out for patients, I some time's manage too diagnose what's wrong and the treatment plus the prognosis, which adds to the exciting interest, I highly recommend a must see series
on 6 September 2017
i am enjoying this, I thought episode three was very good
on 8 April 2017
Something from the past, good viewing second time around.
on 2 June 2017
Had to give up as they mumble throughout so miss a lot of the story
on 17 August 2017
great series - looking forward to catching up with the later editions