on 5 February 2017
I can't remember why I gave up wet shaving but when I found electric shaving a less than enjoyable experience a return became inevitable. I tried foam and was put off the whole point of return. Then I remembered king of Shaves and bought the product. What a joy. No more mess and a degree of accuracy really essential when, like me, you have a goatee. Don't be put off by the diminutive size you really do only need a couple of drops. Don't hesitate buy a bottle.
on 23 February 2013
One container lasts me 5-6 weeks, I use it with a Gillette Fusion and get the best shave ever. I shave in the shower after washing and no longer suffer from dry facial skin, because it conditions the skin. Better than any cream or gel and at 52 I've tried many of these having been shaving for a goodly while.

It's ultra convenient for travel too, whether you are going 5 star or camping out of a back pack or even a soldier on ops or exercise.

It's worth knowing that If you do run out, at a push you can put olive oil or even sunflower oil in the container, which works very well too - better than gels, creams or foams, I've done this for 6 months whilst travelling, but the Kings oil is better yet.
on 12 August 2017
Works very well and super small for travel purposes. I prefer a foam for normal everyday use but for travel this is superb.
on 27 October 2017
Good price for this excellent product, if you use a bladed razor as I do and you haven't tried shaving oil, give it a go, I think you will be pleasantly surprised, also great to pack in your luggage if you are travelling, low volume, low weight.
on 4 June 2017
Excellent size but not particularly effective: painful shave.
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 August 2013
Love this product, Gives a great shave and lasts for a long time.
Would highly recommend it. Clean and fresh to use.
on 29 January 2011
I was a little dubious about 'shaving oil', and my suspicions appeared confirmed when I massaged the 2/3 drops recommended on to my chin and didn't end up looking like I was ready for a body building competition however it quickly became apparent that this shave oil does what it says it does. That was the easiest and least irritating shave I have ever had. It's probably the closest as well.

I'll be using this from now on.

five stars
*****
on 3 February 2017
I've been using KoS oil for years. Less messy than soap or foam and easier to see where I'm shaving. trale a lot so it's also a more convenient size. Used with a decent razor and a magnifying mirror for a close, smooth shave. No rashes or burns. Perfect.
on 25 April 2011
King of Shaves have always been the best for me. I get a very close shave and do not suffer razor burn either. Travelling a great deal means the size is very easy to accommodate in my case.
on 14 August 2016