Size: 100ml Eau De Toilette Spray|Change

on 28 November 2014
Don't buy this perfume! its been opened and tampered with, it doesn't smell the same, it smells of alcohol and bath soap! I have used the genuine perfume most of my adult life and never has it brought me out in a rash like it has tonight! pictures have been taken and complaint made to amazon!!! so disappointed in the seller and product!!
review image review image review image
55 comments| 107 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 September 2015
This perfume is absolutely fake, i have been using this perfume for years and never had a problem. Basically i bought this last November and have only used it a couple of times, went to use it yesterday and the spray mechanism has broken, a coil is hanging down inside the bottle and the silver sprayer has fallen into bits. Basically i have to throw out almost a while bottle of perfuume, it also doesn't smell authentic and there is no official stamp on the bottle of the bottle. I have been sold fake perfume twice from Amazon now and will never buy perfume from them again.
on 12 January 2014
Bought this for my mum for Christmas as this is her favorite perfume and is usually very expensive but she was made up and i got it for £20 cheaper than in the shops. I was a little concerned after reading some of the reviews about the packaging being damaged but mine was perfect and she is none the wiser that i got it online!
on 20 September 2013
genuine bottle but tampered with and quite obvious that this has being watered down, save the hassle and buy from a genuine store.
on 3 July 2012
This has been a favourite of my 21 year old daughter since she was 16. She still loves it - and so do I, except Im not allowed to wear it as it wouldnt be 'fair'!! Although expensive, it is well worth it because of the funky shaped bottle, the unusual 'tin' it comes in but mostly because the smell is wonderful and lasts a very long time. Its fresh, yet sophisticated and gets lots of lovely comments! It arrived quickly and was well packaged so no damage, definitely recommended!
on 11 October 2013
The facts are the plastic seal around the tin had been sliced open allowing the top to taken off and replaced. This meant the tin opened without me undoing the seal. This raised my suspicions, now the subjective bit. My wife compared this new bottle with one which was nearly empty. It didn't smell the same and the new bottles fragrance wore off very quickly. Don't know if it's fake or watered down but very cheap for a 100ml bottle. Back in the packaging and on its way back to amazon, no problem getting refund.
11 comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 December 2015
I have been buying this brand online for the past three years this is the first time I have had cause for complaint! It doesn't smell the same as it should I've been using JPG for about 20 years so know the difference plus after an hour into the evening on first use of this order my neck became itchy I never associated it at first but on the second time of wearing my neck became very hot and itchy with a hive type rash under the skin which drove me mad until I was able to get home and shower. Really disappointed!
review image
on 16 November 2014
At first glance the products looks perfect (a bargain compared to buying the same product on the high street) however, when I looked closer it became clear that the bottom seal has been tampered with - it has been carefully cut and sellotaped back together. I have bought this as a Christmas present so I hope when the recipient opens it she will not be disappointed...but looking at the rest of the reviews I'm not going to hold my breath!
on 4 September 2011
I love this product. I have always had problems with parfums not adjusting to my skin but Paul Gaultier works wonderful. The aroma is brilliant. I have had a few people ask me what the parfum was that I was wearing.

If you want a soft fragrance I would recomend Jean Paul Gaultier
on 23 December 2013
Product arrived with neck seal dislodged and perfume leaked into its cannister. Tried to contact supplier via their websight,as their
complaints procedure suggested,but websight did not acknowledge Amazon's product code,which is what they asked for. Returned
perfume to Amazon and refund hopefully should appear in next credit card statement. Re-ordered product from Debenhams and
noticed that their cannister was sealed with tape around its lid whereas original supplier's was not ! Have not opened said container as it is a Christmas present.