on 8 November 2016
Gorgeous scent, strong and musky. Bought for my 16 year old who likes strong scents, she recently bought black opium and this perfume is in a similar league. It lasts a long time and is quality!
on 10 November 2017
I was a bit concerned about buying this due to some of the reviews stating it was not a genuine product. I've been wearing this perfume since 1999 (being told I smell amazing never gets old!) and this is most definitely not a fake (I have also compared it to my.current bottle which was bought from Debenhams) At such a good price I've immediately re ordered a second bottle for when this one runs out.
on 26 March 2017
Fabulous. Arrived quick. Tottaly the original no fake. Amazing price will tottaly keep buying. Thank you very much . Just love this perfume.
on 12 November 2016
Gift for daughter, she loves it thank you
on 1 September 2017
On small size for money i wouldnt class this product value for money not purchase again from here not properly sealed either
on 17 January 2016
My wife loves this perfume and she had used up all that she had. A no-brainer as a present. It is a lovely scent, the first woman who I noticed wearing it was a retired model that probably makes a difference.
on 5 November 2017
Didn’t think this was the same bit of odd colour I did moan when I brought but didn’t get anywhere didn’t smell the same and I’ve brought for 15 years but who I’m I
on 8 June 2017
A perfume that exudes desire and passion.A fragrance that is compelling and subtle.For the modern Woman
on 2 November 2017
I have worn this perfume for years, this in not the real thing, to save disappointment, please do not buy :(
on 25 July 2017
A present for other half. She loves it, a classic.