Size: 100ml|Change

on 22 March 2009
I like it...nice sweet smell.. with a bit of citrus aroma..
good for summer..not to heavy
on 23 December 2012
A lovely EDT that's very subtle on the skin. It has gorgeous citrus tones to it and smells very unique. If you like subtle this could be the EDT you're looking for :) I would thoroughly recommend this product.
on 12 October 2011
it has a nice fragrance but you have to use an awful lot until you can smell it properly.i would only recommend it to people who don't like strong fragrances. personally this wasn't a best buy for me.
on 11 August 2014
I love FCUK products & the scent of this perfume is lovely. The smell lasts a long time. I'd normally not hesitate to mark this 5/5 but sadly I've had to stop using my bottle after only a couple weeks as the 'pump' to spray the perfume jammed up. Disappointed.
on 6 February 2016
This is an ideal cheap replacement for an everyday use EDT.

I bought this as my usual supplier of Diesel EDT had no stock. For less than £10 you get 100 ml of this FCUK branded EDT. There are a few types to choose from in this range, they all seem to be different in smell, I have tried a few so far.

I would say that this is moderate in terms of its performance during a work day. I wouldn't really say I would use this for a night out but it is a decent smell. For the cost you can't really complain.
on 2 December 2010
speedy despactch and delivery, especially in this dreadful snowy weather. the product itself, having never smelt it is nice and light. slightly musky and floral which im sure the intended reciever of this gift will enjoy greatly. very affordable price and at that you cant really argue. I tend to find that now people are just buying celebrity branded fragrances and sometimes forget about the other ones that are just as good. i personally have found when shopping for female fragrances in department stores they are always way too heavy and sweet smelling. as a guy im looking for something simple and unique for either my mum, sister or friend. this perfume is exactly that. 5/5!
on 29 January 2016
My daughter and I aged 46 and 21 both love this fragrance, its quiet light for daytime and lingers really well for an Eau de toilette. I bought the 100ml bottle for keeping at home for my daughter and I to share. We use other fragrances and have noticed that this one has not become less potent or deteriorated or diminished over 2 years.
Would consider a smaller bottle to keep in my handbag next time.
on 7 April 2016
Got given a bottle of this by a family member if I am honest I would not have bought it naturally. But I wore the one I was given and have had more compliments for this perfume than I have far more expensive ones. So I bought a bottle ! Its lovely not to heavy not flowery and pungent sweet shop smelling as a lot of the cheaper perfumes are these days.
on 25 April 2016
My daughter turned 11 and grew up over night, she wanted a perfume to wear and we looked for something not too dear that smells nice, this ticks the boxes, it smells fresh and pleasant and is affordable, it's a large bottle so will last a long time.
on 4 November 2015
It smells nice and I use it, but the bottle doesn't stand up properly due to a thick label on the base which you can't peel off. Also, it is extremely hard to use the spray. I have to put it on a table, hold my wrist near it and push hard on the button with my thumb. For these reasons I wouldn't buy it again.

See one answered question