on 13 January 2013
I wanted a perfume that would be easy to wear on a day to day basis at work - this is it. I've always liked Calvin Klein perfume (back in the day) but sometimes found the perfumes a bit heavy (obsession, original eternity etc). This is definitely a twenty first century twist on the originals and is much lighter, fresher and more modern. The service and dispatch from the company was great too.
on 7 June 2014
This is a soft subtle fragrance ideal for work and always gets a comment, in recent times it has increased in price so when I saw it on amazon at a price I normally get the eau de toilette at I didn't hesitate.
on 25 June 2017
Bought as a present
on 12 June 2017
my wife loved this
on 27 October 2013
good value for money ,why buy else where ! bought for a xmas box for one of my family wanted to see what condition it would arrive in ! and was in sturdy packaging and in perfect condition. so now browsing to make another order .
on 6 June 2017
Love this perfume
on 24 August 2013
this was again a present for someone I knew could never afford to treat herself to such a good perfume
Delivery was excellent

PS I am looking for a Sunday Missal in leather
on 14 January 2013
As long as this perfume is included in a gift, my daughter is estatic,as she never has enough. Loves it!
on 5 September 2016
This is one of my favourite perfumes, now with perfume its all about how the perfume interacts with your own individual chemistry. The first time I wore this perfume people kept coming up and asking what I was wearing because they thought it was absolutely gorgeous. I had a similar reaction with Van Cleef and Arpels Gem. As perfumes are much cheaper online, I suggest spray testing at a local department store first, just to make sure it suits you before buying.
on 8 August 2011
Eternity Moment is a fragrance that every woman should try, it suits every occasion, not too heavy, subtle and delicious. Fantastic price and free p&p. Perfect!