Customer reviews

on 13 January 2013
I wanted a perfume that would be easy to wear on a day to day basis at work - this is it. I've always liked Calvin Klein perfume (back in the day) but sometimes found the perfumes a bit heavy (obsession, original eternity etc). This is definitely a twenty first century twist on the originals and is much lighter, fresher and more modern. The service and dispatch from the company was great too.
on 7 June 2014
This is a soft subtle fragrance ideal for work and always gets a comment, in recent times it has increased in price so when I saw it on amazon at a price I normally get the eau de toilette at I didn't hesitate.
on 4 November 2017
I bought this perfume for my daughter-in-law last Christmas who had put this on her wishlist. This perfume request seems to appear on her Christmas wishlist every year, so I'd say she definitely likes it!
on 1 October 2017
I love this and wanted some for back up, it was a good price
on 25 June 2017
Great item
on 19 July 2017
well done
on 27 October 2013
good value for money ,why buy else where ! bought for a xmas box for one of my family wanted to see what condition it would arrive in ! and was in sturdy packaging and in perfect condition. so now browsing to make another order .
on 18 September 2017