on 18 May 2015
Wow ! After trying loads of different products for my open pores I have finally found one that works. I bought this and dr. brandt Pores No More Pore Thing with Evermat. I noticed a difference immediately. My pores looked smaller and my makeup went on much better. I've used Clarins products for years and now I'm going to stick with Dr Brandt. If you suffer with open pores I suggest you buy this without hesitation !
on 17 February 2016
Not sure if this is original product, as i bought this product before from they website directly and this smell completelly different to my first purchase.
I like that its absorbe very quickly and doesnt leave oily skin. But this smell is so familiar to me but i cant remember what cream i use that its smell very very similas. I actually think its Nivea cream with little bit tea tree oil added, but i'm not 100% sure. But what i am sure about is that this product is smells different and texture is different from the one i bought from original website and packaging look very old and definatelly not like the one i bought before
on 12 July 2016
I struggle with large, visible pores and I was really excited to use this product, Dr Brandt being quite reputable. I am however quite disappointed in my purchase as it leaves my skin quite tacky and I don't really think it does anything for my pores. It actually felt like it was clogging my pores more than anything. It has a very heavy feel to it which I don't really like. I have quite sensitive skin which is prone to breakouts so I really didn't like using something this heavy on my face.