Customer reviews

on 17 June 2017
I loved this and I bought one for both of my deliveries. I had very quick, straightforward deliveries. With my first pregnancy, the contractions lasted about 4 hours and they were horrendous. I remember lifting my body up as I supported all my weight on my back and elbows in the car seat. The tens machine worked, I think, in that it distracted my mind a bit from the pain of the contractions to a pain of the back. When I took it off before labour, I realized the pain I had been enduring from the tens machine was actually worse than my labour pain. It was a relief to take it off. So that's my one problem with this machine. You don't know when you've gone overboard. With my second delivery, the pain of the contractions was quite mild, and labour only lasted 2 hours, so I used the tens machine for a few minutes only. I would say it helped a bit. When you're in so much pain, even something as small as a tens machine can make a difference, so I would definitely recommend it to women. But don't expect any miracles. Birth can be relatively easy, or it can be the most painful thing you'll ever experience, and no tens machine will change that, because the tens machine will only be there for a few minutes or hours. I donated them after replacing the patches.
on 10 September 2017
Ok, firstly, my wife is amazing, she's given me the most beautiful 5 month old baby girl. This definitely works for the 2 weeks approaching birth with those braxton hicks. The pulse interrupts the pain signal but takes about 20-40 mins to kick in so first sign pain, get it on and working on the low settings. Even helped in the pre delivery ward but once the baby starts to come properly its probably not gonna make much difference at that stage. So great for braxton hicks and can be used to help pelvic floor after giving birth. Overall recommend it
on 25 July 2017
Life saver! Let meaning to purchase and went into labour off guard! An evening prime delivery later this was a god send, got me through the two days of labour and up to 8cm! You still feel the pain but it makes it bearable!
on 19 May 2017
got me all the way through with a little gas and air had it on burst in the end constantly
on 18 September 2014
It really helped me during my labour. I highly recommend getting one.
Try to learn how to use it before and its great for pain relief in birth
on 17 April 2017
Bought this for my wife for use during labour. Worked well as a distraction. Was able to manage full labour using just this, and some gas and air towards the end. Plenty of levels of intensity to suit each stage of labour. Would recommend.
on 16 July 2017
Excellent product . Used throughout labour got me to 6cm.
on 16 August 2017
This tens machine was amazing during my labour. I would highly recommend.
on 16 July 2017
Great product
on 29 August 2017
the packag was totally damaged