on 18 August 2012
Burberry Original EDP 100ml. Love this perfume. Long time favourite very recognisable fragrance similar to Ghost Deep Night, to my nose anyway. But Burberry Original is no new kid on the block and has been around for donkeys years. It's so appealing a warm, spicy winter sent worn all seasons round by me. My second bottle. Good price and delivery.
Burberry Original Eau Du Parfum Spray 100ml
on 25 June 2013
I am a pefume fanatic and own about forty bottles of perfume, - and this stands head and shoulders above the rest ! This is so cheap to buy now compared to when it first came out, (can be found in places like Wilkinsons or Bodycare) yet to me it still smells so expensive and luxurious. I ALWAYS , always come back to this perfume and of all the scents I own, this is one that people always ask me about when I wear it. It lasts so well , and the smell is so unique - to me there's nothing like it. I prefer this to anything by Chanel or Prada, and I really can't say that I have ever found a perfume I love as much as this one !! I have now been wearing it for about eleven years, and I'm still not bored. When I smell it...I just think of glittery sparkling gold or amber....it's just so lovely. If you haven't worn it before.....buy it, - wear it, and I guarantee you will have at least 3 people asking you which perfume you're wearing on the first day !!
on 29 December 2013
There's probably no point in describing this fragrance as you really need to try a perfume on your skin before you make a decision. What I can say is that, for me, it's a lovely 'everyday' perfume that I use for work and will last me about 8 months. I'd say that's extremely good value - half the price of that in the shops.
on 18 February 2014
I love this perfume, and I can,t get it on the high street any more, you can get burberry London original but they changed it slightly, so the smell is not the same, but this is, if you like a nice clean fresh smell, of vanilla musky tones, that just waft around you, its heavenly, everytime I wear it I get asked what are you wearing, the price is fantastic, the whole service with amazon is ace, good packaging, and delivery service would repeat order well I have done actually thanx amazon
on 14 February 2013
I am so pleased with this perfume it smells fantastic and i have had a few people comment on how lovely it smells. The price was very good as well.
on 10 March 2013
Burberry are no longer making this product I'm told, so to find that it is still available on the internet is great news.
Arrived on time and well packaged. Love it!
on 7 February 2013
Was a gift and is what she has had before.Arrived as required and am very happy with ease of use of ordering
on 14 December 2012
I couldn't believe the price when I saw it and rushed to order it for myself, I have used this perfume for a long time and haven't been able to get it at this price before, I am one satisfied customer!
on 29 September 2014
I have been using this perfume for years but I am extremely disappointed with this particular item. The fragrance disappears in a very short time (generally less than 45 minutes) and in any case, is not like the Original I am used to. I shall not buy this product again. One star for the bottle!
on 26 January 2014
Great piece.

Actually ordered this for my brother without looking into details (was searching for men fragrances). After it came I saw it was a women fragrance so I guess my stepsister got the luck.

Great piece otherwise