on 22 May 2015
It's a great way to keep the bath tidy as well as easy for my son to access his toys. You can just turn it the other way when you have a bath. It also makes tidying up fun, as the pelican eats all of the toys!
on 14 July 2016
A perfect storage for kiddies toys, only advise is not to leave it hanging inside the bath after emptying the water as it will gather mold and hard to clean - common sense really, just perfect for the little things.
on 1 March 2016
This is probably the best bath toy storage I've bought, grandson loves it, was a bit weary where some reviews said it falls in the bath, but went ahead and bought it, glad I did, think it's great, you just need a bit of room to push it out of the way when you have a shower/bath yourself
on 17 March 2015
I was slightly apprehensive about buying these as some people said it kept falling off the bath, I've had it for 2 weeks now and no problems. it's great because my toddler can get toys in and out herself easily and it is definitely secure on the side of the tub.
on 14 August 2015
Brilliant idea and it comes in so useful but it doesn't fit snug to my normal sized bath, it hangs quite loosely. Still functions though and my little boy likes it. Keeps the bath lovely and tidy, it's bigger than expected and fits loads of toys in.
on 23 December 2014
Even though my son no longer takes baths and the net is not in any contact with water besides when we take showers the net started to get black mold on the bottom. had to get rid of it as its not very hygienic.
on 1 June 2013
Wherever I fitted this on my bath it didn't fit tightly enough was really easy to simply slide along (the width of the bath edge varies as it is slightly curved) and easy to lift or knock off the edge, something which I know my 14 month old would continuously do. It would be better with a rubber seal on the clamp part to hold it. The net is large and will hold plenty of toys but to be honest I didn't think it looked that good either. I think I'll get a replacement for my fisher price corner bath tidy which I found to be really good but has gone a bit mouldy after 3 years in place under the shower, still looks better and better value than the Peli pouch in my opinion.
on 27 February 2014
It's also solid and capacious! I bought it for my grandson and he loves playing with it... and his parents seem delighted that it can contain all his bath toys. daughter-in-law tells me it's also easy to swivel round or even take off if the bath is needed for grown-ups.
on 22 July 2014
bought this for my sons bath toys & sponges. Great storage for them & keeps everything nice because when the bath is empty the net drains everything off. My son loves it & it can also be turned other way out the bath for adults
on 13 April 2013
Great product. A tidy for toys that appears durable(only had it a week and baby doesn't use it), functional and fun. Will fit any bath as the fixing bit is expanding. Wouldn't hesitate in buying this again. Let's toys dry and holds a reasonable number of toys. Get ordering!**update**3 years on still perfect condition and just bought again for a neighbours baby