Price:£10.13+ £8.17 shipping

on 2 January 2013
It lasts all day and is a GREAT product. My boss even wanted a bottle so bought herself some.Revlon Lasting Femme Cologne Spray 100ml
on 31 July 2011
Nice smell if you like Vanilla, and not a heavy perfume.
It is worth the price.
It does not last long which given its name is quite amusing.
I have bought a similar fragrance which is a popular brand and is more than twice the price .
on 22 December 2011
I bought this because of the price, I do like to try out cheaper perfumes even though i mainly use versace , firstly the bottle is bulky, which makes it hard to spray -would be fine if you have super large hands! And the lid was on so tight I thought I was going to break it getting it off, anyhows the scent I wasnt keen on when I first sprayed it , but then it leaves a very soft nice smell, cant think what it reminds me off but its very pleasant and I find myself squirting this throughout the day , for under a fiver its worth a try.
on 7 January 2013
Really please with the perfume, light and fresh fragrance which lingers on scarves and clothes after use. Had many remarks from people asking the name. Great price, compared to many of the larger retail stores.
on 6 November 2012
Excellent for the price! Have had comments on this too would buy again. Excellent christmas present & its at a price you can afford.
on 12 February 2013
got for my mum very nice bottle and big lovely fragrance and very cheap for every day perfume my mum loved it would recommend
on 9 February 2013
Very good value for money. Gave as a Christmas gift to family and friends. The packaging and shape of bottle was very pretty and feminine. I have always likeed Revlon products.
on 29 January 2013
Bought Two of these for family stocking fillers. The response was amazing,happy faces and many thanks. So I guess I got it right.
on 1 April 2014
I bought this without trying it because 1. The reviews were good and 2. The price was incredible. I have to say this is a most beautiful scent and I have had compliments all day. It does last on the skin but is not at all overpowering. This is an everyday scent and at this price, I will wear it everyday, liberally!
on 28 December 2013
Very pleased with this perfume. Lovely looking bottle and the fragrance ain't half bad too in-spite of its brand. Definitely recommend as a purchase for personal use or as a gift. I put the perfume on this morning and it is still going strong 8 hours later!