1,946
Package Quantity: 1|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£2.26+ Free shipping

on 29 March 2009
There isn't a lot you say about a stereo lead like this. Is it 1.2m long? Yes. Is there a stereo jack plug on each end? Yes. Does it work? Yes. Now I'm not an audiophile and I was using this to turn some old tapes into mp3's, a job it helped accomplished with ease and the audio was of decent quality, and there's not much more to say.

I will say, that it came in an appropriate amount of packaging that was posted through my letterbox, so that was a plus, rather than a huge box full of air.
55 comments| 148 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 16 January 2011
I have a netbook and wanted to plug it into the telly. It only has a VGA port and not HDMI so audio was an issue. I ordered this cable. Not very expensive at all. Within a couple of days it arrived. Plugged it into the speaker port and into the telly and now I have audio. I am happy.
22 comments| 61 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 20 August 2014
Absolutly rubbish. Took god knows how long to arrive and once it did it didn't work at all!! Terrible. I would have sent it back but it would have cost me more than I paid. Not buying this again! Would not recommend!
on 2 May 2013
Simple product, i use this to connect my iphone to my car. Works great and for the money who can complain?
on 19 July 2010
What a fantastic bargin. I have a BMW and wanted to connect my mp3 so I could listen through the radio. It was delivered in a couple of days free postage and well packed. I would have payed alot more from BMW.
on 10 August 2011
This lead is perfect for plugging my ipod into my car stero. the cable is quite thick and sturdy and at only 70p its a complete bargain!

would recommend this to anybody!

Brilliant!
on 16 May 2016
I understand you get what you pay for but I don't even think I got that. The jacks are loose and the music quality through the cable is dreadful. I would usually give anything I have no use for to my 8 year old son, but in this instance I think he'd try and use it as a makeshift garotte wire, it'd snap and I'd probably uppercut him for his poor judgment of quality of strangulation implement. One star is too many.
on 12 August 2011
I have been struggling for a long time with the cable i was using, to the point that i got so sick of it i decided to get a new 1.. why when here was a low price product that works brilliant.. i wont make that mistake again.. because now i know were to come
on 10 October 2011
Sodial are Hong Kong based two+ weeks for delivery, they hide this from purchasers, be warned.

Caught me out recently and took ages to reply to email, until I disputed it through Amazon.
on 31 July 2011
The item is exactly what I wanted and was completely in line with the sellers advertisement/description.
Very useful to connect any phone/mp3,... to a sound system/tv or any other device with a sound input jack.