VINE VOICEon 15 May 2012
I bought this to use for quilting and it is sharp and efficient, enabling me to cut my fabric quickly and easily. I recommend remembering to put on the safety guard as soon as you stop cutting though as its quite efficient at cutting through skin too if you are careless!
on 12 August 2011
good clean cut for my purposes (cutting fabric) much easier than using scissors!Tried it on paper and card - also excellent or these materials. Blade cover is attached so just slides on/off. Great couldnt fault it!
on 17 June 2011
I bought this item with the cutting mat and it's great, easy to use and safe. I would recommend both items to everybody.
on 19 May 2012
I got the rotary cutter to help speed up the bunting making for my upcoming wedding however it struggled to cut through polycotton - even when using all my strength! I can't comment on how it works using paper/card or any other craft item however I'm disappointed with it's performance on fabric.
on 20 January 2012
I m delighted with my recent purchased rotary cutter, it is for my quilting course, it has a sharp blade, cuts like hot knife in the butter , I feel this speed up the cutting process and made the shapes much more accurate too. I also recommend you to have a good quality cutting mat while quilting to protect the table.. recently I come across with a very good cutting mat A3 300MM X 450MM NON SLIP+ DELUXE DOUBLE SIDED CUTTING MAT - Self Heals! It is great quality, double sided and it heals from damages cause for the sharp blade. I would highly recommend it too!!
on 7 January 2014
Got this today , when I first started using it I thought this is brilliant so easy to use and much easier to use than scissors.
There is a catch, in a very short space of time the blade became quite hard to use. In other words blunt , very disappointed because otherwise very good product. Wouldn't mind so much but the blades are not cheap to replace.
on 27 April 2011
As a complete newcomer to patchwork I have found the cutter easy to use. No accidents so far but must remember to keep my fingers out of the way!!
on 28 August 2015
Excellent rotary cutter and much better than other models which claim to be suitable for both left- and right-handed users.

For a left-handed person all you do is just turn it over so that the blade sits neatly up against the edge of the cutting ruler. There are no backing discs that move from side to side (and won't stay in place) and there is no need to struggle to see the alignment of the blade by contorting yourself over the cutter in order to see the cutting line.

Like all the best inventions for left-handed people this is very very simple to use and gives excellent results everytime.
on 2 August 2014
This is now an indispensabile item for me, back sewing after decades. How I would have otherwise cut slinky fabric round a paper pattern piece without jagged edges, I honestly don't know. Just be aware - it is sharp!! I have a cut on my thumb to prove it (and a lesson learned).
on 5 August 2016
This item is so sharp. It will easily cut through the layers of denim. Also your finger so take great care. Just used it tonight to trim up a rubber mouse mat. Would have liked a better locking mechanism but it seems this model is lacking the peg. Have to keep it in a strong bag so it don't open up and cut my fingers off when I go grab it out my craft bag.