on 4 June 2016
I purchased these to go with some coloured/different sized counters to help my children categorise and sort them easier. They are loved by my children and really enhance the learning activity. Great quality, strong and stack nicely together for storage. Recommend.
on 7 February 2015
These are great bowls. I bought these for my childminded children for sorting and colour matching as they match the colours of some other resources that I have exactly, namely some teddies and some farm animals. The children love playing with the bowls and they have really helped with colour recognition which was part of our theme last month.
on 4 May 2016
fantastic we brought these for our little boy when he was 1 he is now 4 and they have grown in their use with him along with the mini motor counters and scales. They have been used to colour match, sort and count with.
on 20 July 2012
Very solid bowls, nice solid colours too. I wanted these to support colour matching/sorting games and was very pleased with what I ordered. Have since discovered them cheaper elsewhere but maybe the quality isn't as good.
on 1 September 2014
When I first got these, I thought I'd probably made a mistake as they didn't look particularly interesting, but my granddaughter always gets them out of the toybox! This summer, no dip in the paddling pool was complete without these being thrown in as well and used to pour water. Plus they're good picnic plates too!
on 22 February 2013
Delivered very promptly and I liked the fact that they were in 6 colours
(not just the standard red yellow blue and green ) Match the rubbery pets I ordered for sorting and counting exactly
on 16 November 2013
The sorting bowls are bright and colourful and they have already caught the eye of my young grandson. They are a good size for young children to use.
on 3 February 2013
Great resource for children to sort items- also used for grouping items. Great size and quality. Very well used resource.
on 14 November 2013
I bought these to teach my daughter about colours. I bought some coloured worms and my daughter sorts the colours out.
on 30 December 2011
I ordered this to go with some other resources I was buying for the children I work withas a TA. These bowls have become very useful - from sorting out items into colours to practising the two times table and even for use as a bin for pencil shavings and for storing crayons! These are fantastic and as I've said in the title - even the teachers seem to like them!