on 22 December 2017
As can be seen by the picture this bear does not match the one in the listing.

Adorable and tiny measuring at just 10cm from head to toe.

Perfect for very small dogs who prefer a softer toy but it isn’t plush like the bear pictured and that I ordered, it also doesn’t have a white head and instead has a white nose.

Sure my sisters black Pomapoo is going to love it this Christmas but the one sent to me is of lesser value so I feel a little cheated.

Check my other reviews to know I leave genuine and honest feedback.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 June 2015
I received this teddy yesterday and gave it to my 4 month old puppy. He loves new toys and this quickly became his favourite. However, he has managed to chew the face and pull out the stuffing (which the description claims it does not have). I had read reviews saying this was surprisingly resilient but unfortunately not for my boisterous lab pup. The other Kong toys he has are still doing well.
9 people found this helpful
on 17 July 2017
My Teacup Chihuahua loves these little bears which have a great loud squeak to them. So far I have ordered eight of them and with the exception of one bear which was delivered with a somewhat inadequate squeak they are great quality, and my little pooch plays with them all daily and hasn't worn any of them out yet. They come with a spare squeak per toy but not yet needed and I will definitely buy him more and feel I have now found the perfect toy in the perfect size for my fur baby who can run around with the bear in his mouth something he hasn't been able to do before because the toys were just too big. He does have sharp teeth and thus far hasn't broken any of the squeaks or ripped any of the bears body etc. great quality as always from Kong and a must for small dogs and puppies. When ever I'm sure on an order which needs to be at least £20 to qualify for free postage I will be sure to add more bears to my order to get the total to £20.
on 11 July 2017
Bought this toy as we fostered a dog for a local charity. He had never played with toys before and we bought him a few rubber kings even filled them with food but he was never interested. This toy completed changed him he'd absolute loved it he did chew it apart slowly but it was easy to clean up. He took it on his walks and to bed with him. Couldn't have asked for a better toy
on 30 July 2014
A Perfect size for Toy breed dogs! This Kong XS Teddy came with a spare squeaker. A perfect little package in every way! My tiny little dog absolutely loves this toy as it is just the right size for him (most toys described as extra small are usually still too big and heavy for him). He has a little mouth and carries this 2 inch long toy around with him easily.
If you have a dog that weighs more than 3 kg, may I suggest you buy a bigger size because while this toy is the perfect size for my teacup chihuahua who is 23 months old and weighs just 3kg - a bigger dog may easily swallow the teddy whole and choke.
If my dog could talk he would give the Kong XS Teddy Bear a thumbs up he loves it so much, he even sleeps with it . I give it a 100% Recommendation for owners of Tiny (TOY BREED) Dogs. My dog is very happy I plan to buy him some more :-)
on 15 March 2018
Great toy for my chihuahua! I decided to purchase this as she loves the duck version so much. The duck version is still intact (squeaker too) after 6 months of chewing so I have great faith in these Kong products and would definately recommend to other toy breed owners.
on 6 February 2018
These wonderful little dog toys are so cute small but well made have taken squeeker out at this stage but its great to have a spare as well. Item is as described only cuter softer came well wrapped speedy delivery.
on 7 May 2017
This teddy has lasted over a year so far even though it is one of my beagle favorite toys. It has been carried, chewed and cuddle by him and has not been damaged at all.
on 9 March 2015
This is a brilliant bear by Kong. My cockapoo adores it and is very rough with toys. This has stood the test of time and lasted a very long time. It's great without the stuffing - a must for my dog as she seems to bite and destroy toys with stuffing in no time !
4 people found this helpful
on 6 July 2015
Don't know whether this is impregnated with the doggie equivalent of catnip but my pup went crazy over this little bear. She's not managed to damage it yet but she has made some effort to do so. I'm not that keen on the squeaker but she thinks it's just great strutting around - squeak, squeak, squeak, squeak. No stuffing so no dangerous insides to worry about.