Style: Extra Protection 25pk Spindle|Change
Price:£4.58+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 1 June 2005
As a DJ I can't have my CDs skipping and jumping so I need a reliable brand of CDR. I rip my vinyl records and burn them to these Verbatim disks and have not had any coasters (duff CDs) yet. I have now burnt over 100 CDs in the last few months and have just ordered another pack of 100. Amazon's price is the cheapest around, and with Super Saver delivery it makes it even better.
on 25 March 2009
Not a bad thing to say about these. Really pleased with them. Had no "coasters" so far. Music is clear, no problems at all. Titles can be written on the disc with a felt pen.
on 25 July 2010
I don't get the reviews sometimes. My car cd player would skip all over the shop with memorex cd's but, these are just dandy and fine. Good recording and replay, no worries whatever. I guess it's just more to do with the equipment these and all writable cd's are being used upon? Anyway, good stuff!
Not one coaster out of all the ones I've burned since buying this excellent value spindle from Amazon. Can't ask for more than that, can you?
on 16 June 2008
I've been using 43411 Verbatim CD-R's for over 2 years now. I've used hundreds converting my extensive record collection onto CD with only one or 2 failure's. They truly are the best CD-R I've found. However this last batch have produced 9 coasters & I haven't even used the full hundred yet. The disks arrive in different packaging to that pictured with no mention of Super Azo on the packaging. Verbatim make a big thing out of this & it's usually featured if the disc complies. Also all my past Super Azo disc's have a blue hue, these are just silver. When I run a disc thru' Nero it reports the manufacturer as 'Prodisc'; a proprietary manufacturer.
Either Verbatim have started outsourcing their disc manufacture or these are counterfeit. Whatever, I will be sourcing my Verbatim discs elsewhere in future.
44 comments| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
VINE VOICEon 17 June 2005
I've only used about twenty-five of these discs so far but I have been using them for backing up data, writing VCDs and music CDs and I haven't had a single problem yet using Roxio Easy CD Creator 6 on the fastest burn speed.
I'm sure they'd also make good coasters and frisbees but I've not had one go bad to try with yet!
on 10 August 2014
Similar to a lot of the other customers, I purchased these Verbatim CD-R's based on the last spindle I had - which were super (and possibly bought from the high street).

I've never had a problem with them in the past, but after trying (and failing) to write a number of audio CD's on these it was clear that they are an inferior product - and possibly knock-off/counterfeit.

They would not burn at all. They crashed and froze during every burn process I attempted. After a number of restarts, driver tests, and tantrums it was apparent that the problem was neither me, my pc, or what I was trying to burn - it was the CD-R's. They simply do not work.

Very disappointing and a waste of money. Boo!
55 comments| 18 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 August 2005
I bought 2 packs 4 months ago and have already finished them, burnt them using both my DVD and CD writer and they're just perfect, no problem at all.
I tried some other CD-R and some of them get a bit sticky when the weather's warmer, but not for these Verbatim disks. I'd definitely recommend them for people who are looking for reliability.
on 14 May 2015
Worked for a while, then no good. Tried them in 6 different CD players (Including an industry standard CD Jukebox), only to have the skipping and errors in the same places on the CD's. Burnt at 1x... Still the same errors. Changed the burning software... Still the same. Changed the ROM-Drive... Still the same. Tried using a different computer... (Guess what!)... STILL the same!!!!!!

Now the remaining CD's (60 Plus) have been made into a decorative toy for my 7 month old Son who loves the sparkly and shiny reflections on them. One good thing about these CD's is that they are slobber proof!

That's about all they are good for.
on 29 July 2009
Good price, reliable performance and no coasters. What more can I say? Buy with confidence.