Customer reviews

Meguiar's Smooth Surface Clay Kit

on 14 March 2017
At first I was sceptical but after using it, followed by a proper wax and polish the surface feels silky smoooooooooooth.

Whilst using it, along with a decent lubricant, the colour of the clay changed considerably from white to a very dark grey. This stuff really does remove the muck from the surface that washing doesnt.
on 12 October 2017
I have used this product on many different cars
Classic , Super & Hyper
One of them a Ferrari 275 GTB we had it professionally 3 stage detailed and from
Then on I kept the vehicle to the same
Standard utilising Meguiars products
Yes it is down to how you use the products and you need to follow the exacting ways to get the best results
I had 24 vehicles to care for
The Maguiarsproducts never let
Me down
on 10 October 2017
Was sceptical about claying my car, but after reading of so many positive experiences I took the plunge. So glad I did. You can actually hear and feel when the contaminants have unbonded from your paint. And the paint after? So smooth. I can see why detailers insist you clay the car before polishing. Very impressed. And this Meguiars kit has a generous amount of clay along with a bottle of detailing spray and a soft microfibre cloth to wipe it off. Highly recommend!
on 21 May 2017
Excellent product, "does exactly what it says on the tin". Quick and easy with minimal pressure soon has the paintwork as smooth as silk all ready for polishing / waxing.
on 20 June 2017
I'm growing to really love the Meguiar's collection of products, always as good as you hoped
on 31 August 2017
Product excellent as you'd expect, however my box had clearly been opened and I suspect previously returned cloths were just stuffed in a partially torn box. I kept as it was all there & for personal use however would have been no good if this was intended as a gift.
on 8 April 2017
Absolutely brilliant and easy to use. There is enough to do 3 whole cars of medium size. Works instantly.
on 30 August 2017
Always the best products from Meguiars, delivery quick too, brilliant all round
on 27 July 2017
Super happy and I will recommend to everyone. I just finished my car with this kit,and looking very smooth the surface.Very good deal and fast delivery.
on 7 March 2017
First time I have ever used clay and Bloody hell what a difference. Washed car. Dried it. Clay bared it and then waxed it. Looks brilliant.