Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle New Album - Drake Pre-order now Shop Women's Shop Men's

Colour: Blue|Change

on 6 January 2008
Would be five stars if it had the cleaning rod and finger chart as described.

Otherwise, as you'd expect with the Yamaha name, well made and great value.
on 17 March 2009
My 8 year old's recorder teacher said she needed to replace her recorder with a yamaha, I was sceptical but it really does sound better. Also is a great funky colour. Very good value for money.
on 12 October 2009
I bought this recorder for my 11 year old son and he loves it! It is quite different looking from all the usual black ones and he says it plays much better! It comes in a clear plastic case which is great and arrived very quickly.
on 7 April 2013
Wish I had thought through purchase of a transparent recorder. As it is played it mists up and you can see the saliva inside. Lovely.
on 3 October 2013
This is a great recorder - especially for the price! I bought it for my son, who's just started lessons at school. It didn't need to make an especially good sound, although it does deliver that. It's a lovely bright cheerful colour, and my son won't be getting it mixed up with anyone else's either! Very easy to see when it needs a clean, too, due to the transparency. Very pleased with my purchase, and would recommend to anyone.
on 6 August 2009
This is a hardy little instrument it should not be bough under the impression it is in any way different from a common recorder, it's blue and that may be different from the common plastic recorder. For children the funky colour and look might impress them and it is a good instrument to start your child learning as it is so easy to take up. All in all a good buy!
on 22 July 2009
I don't think I can write too much about a recorder. I'm 19 years of age and was bored, and thought I'd learn. I'd say it's a kid's instrument but I may be being ignorant. I learnt all the songs from a little book in a half hour or so.

The recorder is great... but I wish I hadn't got a see-through one. Sorry to be disgusting but you see all the spit inside it. And I did try and control that aspect of my playing.

Good luck with your musical talents!
on 18 February 2015
Lovely recorder, well made in three parts I am a recorder player so I wanted something good for my grandaughter. Its definitely not a toy one. Lovely tone. Excellent value for money. I think I might buy one to add to my collection.
on 21 November 2010
Great value and so easy to maintain - stick in the dishwasher - no saliva swollen wooden ones!
Delivery was next day.
on 23 April 2012
This was bought as a present for a little girl who wants to learn to play the recorder. Having played the instrument for more years than I care to remember, I can say that it is good value for money, and the colour is an incentive for her to play as pink is her favourite colour. And the name Yamaha - what more can I say?

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling