on 20 January 2015
My niece ( brothers child)was given this when she was 1 years old. she learned her alphabet, numbers 1-10 and rhymes so easily with it. it never left her side. My sisters boy now is glued to it. I have purchased one for my little boy and my god daughter each is enchanted with it. really good value for money and robust educational toy
on 23 October 2013
I had this toy for my two little ones and have just bought this one for my 1 year old cousin. The songs never fail to get the little ones moving and the phrases are really sweet. Being Fisher Price, the quality is there and the kids have many months of pleasure from it.
on 14 November 2014
Our Granddaughter who is 14 months loves it , she hasent put it down and loves cuddling it. A bonus that it educates as well . Would definitely recommend and a bonus that it wasent too expensive and the usual Fisher price quality.
on 17 July 2015
Briliant child/infant toy. Its squashy and has all the touchy feely elements that will get there senses moving. A well priced gift for any one to purchase and it will be sure to be a favourite for the babies/infants.
on 1 February 2015
Very good item. Little boy loves it. Just a heads up theres a button on back of doll and its set to demo mode you need to change this to get the full songs.
on 30 September 2013
Prompt handling of my order and delivered on time. My grandson is just over eighteen months and it suits him very much. One to be recommended
on 21 April 2017
fantastic value
on 25 March 2017
my great niece absolutely loves this toy
on 18 November 2016
This is a great item and I would recommend it
on 4 March 2017
Bought for Xmas present for my granddaughter she loves it.