Format: DVD|Change

on 12 February 2016
Oh man this film brings back so memories for me. Laying on my bed at such a young age getting the video for Christmas watching it over and over again. I loved it then I love it now. The memories I have ...wow take me back please!
on 13 April 2015
Only gave it two stars because of the great condition it's in. The movie itself wouldn't even get a star. It's awful and I can't believe I was ever a Spice Girls fan when I was younger! Richard E. Grant is quite funny in it though.
on 10 February 2013
If you were a fan of the spice girls, then this movie has lost none of its charm. Its great seeing them all so young again and what the styles were back then (you actually forget how long ago it was). I also forgot how good their songs were to. Felt like I was back in 1996 : ))
on 1 April 2012
As a film it's dire, but strangely captivating. The best thing about it is spotting the numerous celeb cameos. The music is good (if you're a Spice Girls fan). And it reminds us just how gorgeous the girls were, Victoria had curves then and Mel B and Emma looked superb.
on 20 April 2006
Everyone says this film is terrible and that may be the case, but to me this reminds me of being a kid and thinking how cool they were, get this film it rocks!hehe
on 22 March 2013
Bought as a surprise gift for the girlfriend, as she's a child of the 90,s. I have no desire to watch it myself but earned some major brownie products. Yet again Amazon saving me from the horrors of actually walking around a shop.
on 15 October 2012
Haha my 4 year old baby girl loves the spice girls her granny gave her a cd so she was playing it in the car took me back to my school days remembered this film so ordered her it she enjoys it but it was better when you are a kid!!
on 7 January 2012
Each year my daughter has a "blast from the past" gift at Christmas the spice girls movie was this years choice, it is harmless fun to be enjoyed as such so whether your new to the move or as in this case reliving your childhood this is a not to be missed opportunity to laugh, cringe and revisit your past with friends. The price is good and won't break the bank So I would say go for it it certainly cheered us up.
on 22 February 2013
Of course this isn't going to be a cinematic masterpiece with Oscar-worthy performances, but that's not exactly what you would want when buying a Spice Girls Movie, is it?! This film has it all - aliens, innuendos and some debatable fashion, our five favourite girls from the nineties with so many familiar faces (Stephen Fry, Jennifer Saunders etc.) that make it all the more exciting. If you loved this film as a child you will still love it now, it brought back so much nostalgia and so many happy memories from my childhood. One thing i will say is that the narrative is very disjointed and the scenes are very random and unrelated, the plot was probably written on the back of a cigarette packet, and this makes the film go super fast - but i imagine that is for the best!

I would definitely recommend any Spice Girls fan to buy this and the price makes it a bargain, it's worth having just to keep a part of your childhood and when you rewatch it for the first time in so many years you will notice a lot of hidden jokes and hidden celebrity references that you just wouldn't have understood as a child.

Buy the DVD, throw on your platform boots and Union Jack dress, get the girls round and have a massive giggle-fest.
on 29 May 2013
What can be better than sitting around with your friends and pretending that you're thirteen and wearing your Buffalo trainers again. The acting is dreadful but the cameo's are fantastic and it still leaves me brimming with Girl Power!