Customer reviews

Price:£2.50+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 11 March 2014
The title say Large can (200ml), the description says 100ml, that's what I got. I could have paid an extra 32p and got a 250ml can from a local shop(not happy). The oil it self is great , I have been using it for 30 years, since I got my first racing bike. I have not used any other oil as I am so happy with this one. I will check the details more carefully next time.
on 9 June 2017
Just moved to a new build property and all our doors were squeaking and waking my little boy up when he was napping. Put a few drops of this oil in the hinges for all of the doors, open and closed the doors a few times and hey presto, squeaking gone! Love it and so handy to have around the house.
on 21 July 2017
So much better than the old metal cans. Every DIY'er should have this in their kit.
on 27 April 2017
It is a good multiperpose oil. I've used this brand for many years, it works.
on 12 August 2017
Its oily. bought to oil fidget spinners. Its oiled them. I am very sad.
on 28 July 2017
Good value and just about write for oiling a few of my tools.
on 18 July 2017
does what i needed
on 30 May 2016
does what it says on the tin
on 29 June 2016
just as expected
on 3 March 2017
As described. Quick delivery.