on 3 February 2016
Bought this skillet for my mum as she had been wanting to make frittata's and tarte tatin's and she is in love with this little thing! Everytime she uses it, she always says how much she enjoys it and how brilliant it is to cook with and being her guinea pig, the food she cooks in this skillet is ALWAYS amazing! Very good little pan for the money and it's very sturdy! Quick delivery!
on 9 June 2016
This pan replaces one of the same I've had for years and years. This version is as well made and I do not expect to be buying another for a long time. Rugged non-stick and thick base for heat spread for great omelettes
on 4 February 2013
I purchased my first version of this pan nearly 10 years ago and it lasted incredibly well. Unlike many other non-stick pans, this particular product does actually last for its guaranteed period of time. I have since purchased three of varying sizes. It is only recently however that I have seen this range featured in programmes such as Master Chef and Saturday Kitchen - if its good enough for Michel Roux Jr then that tells you something!
on 1 March 2016
I can highly recommend. They wipe clean, I tend to do it pretty much immediately - although I am sure that the blurb on Amazon said these pans can go in a dishwasher that's not what it says on the instructions that came with it. I was a bit concerned when I read some of the reviews which stated the handles got very hot, but I've not found that to be the case. I purchased it because there will be times when I will want to put it in the oven (although I haven't yet) and the metal handles will allow that
on 8 May 2014
WOW. Having only ever used (and binned frustration) super cheap supermarket own brand frying pans before, this little guy is a revelational cooking experience. Thank you so much to the previous reviewers whose feedback has helped me choose something just right for me 😊
on 29 March 2014
Have various pieces of Kitchen Craft products already, they just work and in my opinion much better than Le creuset non stick product which cost 3+ times the price. Only down side is the handle gets hot and you have to remember to use a towel or oven glove when using them (you only do it once and remember the next time)
on 23 March 2016
This is an excellent pan. I would suggest purchasing a pan handle holder, as the handle gets hot (this is so that you are able to put it in the oven). It cooks beautifully and I highly recommend it.
on 17 March 2016
Bought this as I was fed up with the expensive but tinny Tefal products and so far it has past the test of my cooking.Being heavier it feels the part and it cleans with just a wipe so well pleased with my purchase.
on 8 January 2014
sturdy,beautifully made and finished, perfect for either domestic or commercial kitchen. 5 star +. ideal for any one who appreciates quality.
on 20 August 2013
nice little pan if you want to finish off cooking in the oven.well made.should last a lifetime.juat remember the handle gets hot!!