Style Name: Rezo 20|Change

on 8 March 2010
Well I'd been searching for a case for my panasonic TZ7 for 2 months and generally didn't like the look of the quality of any I came across on ebay, and felt the official case was lacking, to put it politely.. Then I found this. I happened to be in a local shop stocking similar products by the same manufacturer a few days later and I was very impressed with the quality and features of all their products so that sealed the deal for me and I ordered this that night and crossed my fingers.
I was no less impressed when it arrived. A high quality case which I feel is a bargain for the 8 odd pounds total I spent for it and delivery.
I originally wanted to avoid any pouches that had zip access into the main compartment due to not wanting any contact between zip and camera - this case deals with that perfectly. The zip is padded inside to block contact when shut, and when opened, this case opens forward (away from belt loop) quite a fair way to give lots of room to place your camera in without any of the issues I had concern about.
The only critisism I can give regarding this case is that I thought it might be slightly more padded in the main compartment for protection than it is, but that's not to say it isn't by any means (it is, and plenty well). I was just expecting slightly more.
In general the features on this case are very, very good. Far exceeding my expectations for the price. The whole thing is well made and feels very good quality. The zip entry to the main compartment is by 'splashproof' zip which does a very good job; I tested it and saw no sign of water getting in at all. The lining for the main camera compartment is soft and I couldn't see or feel anything that would rub on or cause wear to my camera.
On the back of this pouch, the belt loop is very sturdy, is stiffly reinforced and has a large, quite strong velcro patch at the bottom so you can fit it to a belt without removing your belt - and this velcro patch is ensured further to remain 'shut' by a popper loop. Just above this are two thick, sewn in material loops for attaching to the neck strap.
At the front you have another pocket compartment which is divided into two by a mesh panel inside. Access to this is again by a large, tough velcro-closed flap and it has plenty of room to put 2 spare batteries (for my camera anyway), several spare memory cards and my choice of wrist strap for the camera tucked in before it seems quite bulked out.
All in all I am highly impressed by this, and lowepro in general, and could not recommend this pouch any more if you were considering it.
VINE VOICEon 9 August 2006
I recently purchased this camera case for my Fuji E900 and I am very pleased with it. Previously I had bought a Fuji case and was disappointed because there was no room for anything but the camera.

This case comfortably provides room for my camera, four spare batteries, a spare memory card and a memory card reader. Anything else would make it bulky.

Appearance-wise the case is an unassuming black, sleek enough to look good without being unecessarily flash or garish.

Although the main compartment is slightly larger than my camera, it is well padded, providing plenty of protection for the camera. There is a belt-clip which both press-studs and velcros for added piece of mind. There is a shoulder strap provided which can be clipped on or off easily.

Overall, I am very pleased with this case, provides good value for money and I highly recommend it.
on 9 April 2007
This case is just the right size for a Canon Ixus 850 IS. It looks great and protects the camera well.

Space to store an extra memory card in the front.

A belt loop that fixes securely with velcro and a press-stud meaning you don't need to take your belt off to attach it to yourself - very clever!People have mentioned it doesn't have a hole to pass the camera cord through, so they are both attached - I found by passing it through the belt loop they stay well connected, so no worries on that count.

A shop-keeper tried to tell me it would never fit and I should go for the Rezo 25 - no need, and no need to go anywhere near the High Street again at these prices.
on 24 January 2007
Bought one of these for our Canon 850is.

The camera feels well-protected, but it's not a bulky case. There's a little pocket for extra memory or whatever.

We found it better than the Canon offering (tried both in a shop beforehand).
on 24 February 2007
I bought this case locally (for a lot more than it's for sale here), but it's the excellent fit (and quality) I bought it for, not brand name etc.

I was surprised to see that on the Lowepro website they don't list this case as fitting this particular camera, but believe me the fit is excellent, brilliantly easy to use and gives the impression of giving very good protection to the camera. Not an awful amount of space for the camera's AV leads etc, but you could easily get a spare set of batteries and memory cards in the front pouch and I preferred to have a smaller, neater pouch without having to carry the leads about everywhere. Hope this review is of use to you, Hef :-)
on 13 December 2008
I read a few reviews about the Rezo 30 and quite frankly I was confused as to which camera pouch to get for my new Panasonic TZ5 camera as some of the reviews said it was too small for the TZ5. Gone were the days when the 35mm cameras came with a camera case, now with the digital ones, we have to buy the cases seperately.
Having searched the market on-line I looked up the Lowepro website and found that the Rezo 30 was the recommended case for the TZ5. So I made the plunge and at £3.95 plus £4.00 shipping costs,I decided to get one. It's perfect. Fits the TZ5 snug as a bug in a rug.
on 24 July 2012
The Lowepro Rezo 30 is an excellent choice for anyone looking for a case for the Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100 Digital Camera (20.2MP, 3.6x Optical Zoom) 3 inch LCD. The camera slips easily into the main zippered compartment without being too tight or too loose. The inside of this compartment is lined with a soft plush material and there is a stiff raised lip to ensure that the camera body does not come in contact with the zip. The small front pocket is expandable and has plenty of room for a spare battery and memory card. The rear of the case features a SlipLock tab which is a fancy Velcro and press stud attachment strap that can be used to attach the case to a belt, rucksack or bag. The case is also supplied with a detachable neck strap. All in all a good quality case which offers an element of shock and water protection with storage space for accessories.
review image review image review image review image review image
on 10 April 2012
I was looking through many cases and chose this one because of good reviews and good reputation of Lowerpro.

First of, this is a very nice camera case, with a good quality feel to it, much better than my old faux leather case I have for my old camera.

The back has a belt clip that is secured with Velcro and also has a button to keep it closed for extra security.

There is good amount of padding inside to protect your camera from small knocks here and there, but I wouldn't count on a major drop to survive.

The main compartment is a perfect fit for the Canon Powershot SX240 HS. You could probably get a small ticket in there or two, if you visited a paid exhibition/zoo/etc of some sort.

The front Velcro pocket can easily fit 2 Canon NB-6L Batteries and will hold them securely.

I've uploaded photos on Amazon for anyone interested.

A recommended buy!
review image review image
I've bought LowePro bags for my cameras for years and have always been happy with them. They use good materials, solid construction and sensible designs.

This bag, however, cofounds me. The problem, you see, is that this case has two compartments. A pocket on the front for storing memory cards and small sundries which has a large, flap-over, cover and a velcro closure. The main camera pocket opens around the edge and towards the rear of the case and has a "double zipper" closure. It has the usual belt-loop (with velcro and press-stud safety closure) on the back and it's made out of heavy duty nylon so it can take the scuffs and knocks of travel.

It's the two enclosures that get me every time. When it's been looped onto your belt, the first thing you find when you reach down to open it is the large velcro'd flap-over lid to the front pocket. If this provided access to your camera it would be fine - you could open it and take out the camera with one hand. But it doesn't. INstead you need to reach round (typically with two hands) and carefully unzip the two zips to the main camera compartment - I say carefully because the zips on the the case work like a clam-shell and once open the camera is far more likely to fall.

I'm sure this design seemed like a good idea at the time, but in use I've found it to be extremely cumbersome and eventually frustrating - to the point that I'm looking for an alternative. I couldn't recommend this.
on 26 December 2006
I have a Canon IXUS 60 and it fits comfortably in this lovely bag from Lowepro. The bag has a padded inner compartment for your camera, a strap which can be kept in the case if not needed, a belt hook that can be unbuttoned, and a partially-padded front cover with an elasticated strap to keep memory cards, batteries or whatever neatly secured. My only gripe might be that there isn't a loop in the camera compartment to keep the camera attached to the case but this doesn't affect the review in my eyes.

Overall a great looking, safe, secure bag.