on 31 October 2008
I had a larger older Delonghi radiator but needed a smaller one for the bedroom when the central heating packed up. This little one is amazing - it seems to generate as much heat as the larger models and is half the size and not bad looking either. It heats up very quickly and unlike a fan or convector heater it's a pleasant heat. And it's cheap to run.
0Comment| 91 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 June 2017
I bought this in Oct 2012, today is June 2017 and I have to say this is TOP QUALITY SHIZZLE.
I could not believe it when I saw this on my old orders and realised how long I'd had it, it even still LOOKS new!
It's great at turning itself off and back on when it reaches the desired temperature, it heats the room up hardcore for such a small little thing. For big rooms and high ceilings it may take a while and not be as noticeable, but for medium and small rooms, YES.
We use this atm in the front room, which is a medium room but 15 foot ceiling, so it doesn't quite cut it in January, but along with our little halogen heater it heated up the room no problem!
on 12 February 2009
This neat little radiator heats a small room efficiently and can easily be tucked away when not in use. Highly recommended.
0Comment| 32 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 24 August 2013
Very compact and looks good too.

The room I use it in is about 14 foot by 10 foot. It heats up this area just enough when on full blast in the middle of winter and say when its 2-4 degrees outside temperature. Now I know this I would have probably got the more powerful version and used the warmth control accordingly.

Recommended.
on 29 April 2013
WE HAVE THE 800W ONE OF THESE BAMBINOS AND THATS IDEAL FOR A SMALL TO MEDIUM SMALL ROOM, WE BOUGHT THIS AND TRIED IT IN THE SAME SIZED ROOM AND IT DIDNT GET WARM ENOUGH. THEREFORE THIS 500W IS ONLY GOOD FOR A SMALL SIZED ROOM/SPACE. IT IS VERY COMPACT AND CAN FIT INTO TIGHT SPACES WITHOUT BEING IN THE WAY.
on 26 March 2014
Bought this for my little one; Reasonably used and it has stopped working after 2 months. Can't return it as it over 30 days amazon policy; Company has diverted me to a service center for repair. Worth noting, there is no refund on this product in case of any fault within the 12 months of guarantee period . will something something else now not sure how time will it take for repair
on 6 May 2017
Only had occassional use when temperatures got really cold. It overheated. Luckily I was at home at the time, heard the banging noises and switched it off. My larger De'Longhi heater has been fine so this was a shock.
on 2 October 2017
Very economical and works great, heats uo very quickly.
on 6 November 2015
While this was working, it was perfect-- small, quiet, kept my shepherd's hut (about 100 sqaure feet) warm. But after two months of actual use, it simply stopped. It will not turn on.

I would never buy another product from this company!
on 21 October 2014
I have two of these and they are ideal for small spaces. I use them because of their frost settings and low wattage output.