on 1 October 2009
This is probably the most durable motor vehicle that my son owns. He absolutely loves it. It's a lot larger than we thought it would be too. It can easily be used to move conkers or building blocks around the room. I'm going to look at more toys by the same makers. Let's just say I've been really impressed.
on 4 September 2016
My son and I are big fans of bruder toys, and this skidsteer epitomises why we are such fans. For less than the price of a takeaway pizza you get a super tough, realistic toy of a skid steer! It actually isn't even that small given its price point. When you see a real one on tv you can easily see how realistic this toy is.

The only real moving parts on this skid steer are the bucket and boom and the tyres, but thats just like a real skid steer I guess!

This toy has been down chutes, buried in sand and drowned in seawater and shrugs it all off, it really is built to be played with!
review image review image
on 4 December 2011
This is a brilliant toy. My son was bought one for his first Christmas three years ago and he plays with it all the time. It has withstood been dropped down the stairs, left out in rain and being tripped up over numerous times and its still going strong.

The only damage it has recievd in three years is one of the handles on the front of the cab has snapped off, which isn't bad considering how much its been played with.

This has been a huge hit in our house and has kept my son and his friends busy for hours loading up bricks, toy cows, etc. It is also a realistic model of the original, with even replica gears inside the cab.

Definately worth the money.
on 16 February 2017
...owning a digger is one of your day-dreams.

Bought as a surprise present for my great nephew this little model has seen much action the digging and scooping arm works in spite of the best attempts of his heavy hands to separate the parts.

And I am told daddy finds it quite easy to spend a quiet time making quiet brumm, brumm noises and sweeping back and forth across the lounge floor scooping up lego bricks, and other discarded toys.

A sure fire winner with boys of all ages
on 13 April 2009
quite a sturdy toy. can be used without too much fear of being broken. it is made of plastic not metal and is a lot of fun to play with
on 29 July 2013
Having read all the reviews on diggers and dumpers etc. I decided on this one. And as all the reviews say it is robust and no sharp corners. Can be used outside or inside. Big enough to load duplo bricks in and chug around. Just brilliant. Need some more in this make
on 14 September 2010
As with all the Bruder purchases ive made, i rate these very durable and detailed toys, keeps my 3yr old boy amused with this and other Bruder toys every day before or after school, or both if he could. This toy along with other Bruder toys has my recommendations for its toughness\cost\lifelike and child friendlyness, these toys are the modern day T***a toy, that I played with as a kid
on 24 December 2012
Same as above. So good in fact I purchased a much bigger pat loader as these toys are made very well and will stand up to any child 2 years and older.
on 3 June 2016
Bought for a truck mad 3 year old. Absolutely brilliant toy. A firm favourite it has been everywhere with my son. Very durable and sturdy, it has survived everything he has thrown at it. Would highly recommend, excellent truck
on 4 November 2014
Our child loves it! It's a lovely product, appears, and is sturdy and functional. Why only fours stars? We took it for beach holiday and after three days of _continous_ beach play the hinges just wore out due to friction of sand grains and the scoop just fell off. I contemplated sending it back as it should last longer but in the end used epoxy and glued the scoop in place and the play continues. Would buy again or any other Bruder product.

See one answered question

What do customers buy after viewing this item?

Best Selling