Colour: White|Change

on 25 August 2011
This is the second Babell fruit stand I have and Ive owned the first one for years now, it's still in perfect shape (it's black). The new one is for my brand new white kitchen: it looks great on the kitchen counter. It's sturdy plastic so can easily be wiped with a sponge or washed in the dishwasher. In every day life, all my fruit and veggies are displayed on the stand. I also often use it at dinner parties as a cut-vegetable stand or display of amuse-bouches.
on 25 February 2010
Great product, can be separated to use as individual servers or use as a traditional tiered cake stand. Suitable for grown-ups and for children's parties too - very versatile.
on 25 July 2011
I saw this in a magazine in NZ where I live and found they no longer stocked it in NZ - decided to search on Amazon and was so excited when it arrived - it looks amazing, love that the colour is what you see - bright red and only now wish I had got a few more in different colours. This purchase has got me very excited about Amazon. Thank you!
on 13 November 2011
I bought this cake stand to display our fruits on the kitchen counter, as I got tired of having a mess of packaging and fruits on it. There's plenty of room for the fruits, my counter looks neat and tidy now!
Easy to wash, good value. I think it would make a nice housewarming gift, too.
on 25 November 2011
I read the one review for this item and decided to purchase it . In actual fact the other reviewer was righ!!!And it looks better than described and shown .
Retro style and an asset to any kitchen/ dining area especially if you like red!Its an amasing buy for the price .
on 27 June 2011
I run a cupcake business so have tried many different types of stand. This one is the best by far!
The "mexican hat" style means it can be assembled in seconds unlike some tiered stands which are
fiddly to build. You can space your cupcakes how you like unlike the stands with holders which
sometimes mean the cakes are too close together. It is super stylish and amazingly light which
is a bonus if you need to transport it. All in all a brilliant design, really pleased with it.
on 22 April 2014
I bought this to display all the fruits that I bought for my sons birthday party. And I'm so glad I did. We were very nervous as I left for the last minute but arrived very quickly and it's very good quality plastic. It was perfect for the chocolate fountain. The children love it.
on 26 April 2016
It's okay. Works for what it's suppose to do. Easy to clean. Not as aesthetically pleasing as others raved about. It is just plastic, and looks like plastic. Sort of nice that it can break down for storage, but it's still oddly shaped and doesn't fit practically in my cabinet. Can't say I'd buy it again just because I don't think it is worth the cost.
on 10 January 2014
I bought this (in white) for use as a cake stand but currently use for keeping my fruit as it keeps them all separate and looks lovely in my kitchen. It's very lightweight but sturdy plastic. I love it!
on 22 January 2013
I love this I have used as a cake stand but mainly use to keep fruit on in my dinning room very nice product and great to store away too as splits into 3 sections very happy customer will be buying another for my sons party