Customer reviews

Joe 90: Complete Series (Box Set) [DVD] [1968]
Format: DVD|Change

on 2 August 2017
1964 and joe becomes a W.I.N world intelligence network special agent after his father invents a computer that transfer thoughts of princes,fighter pilots,surgeons etc from the people (puppets) throught the computer into joes mind and he can do what they do.a 9 disc box set and an award winning childrens tv show.I was glud to the tv when I was a boy.a joy to watch again.RECOMMEND
on 13 January 2018
Great series and the last of the fully Supermarionation series (The Secret Service was part live action). I watched this when I was a youngster but seeing it now, it still beats the modern CGI. Real models and real explosions. Plus the detail into the sets and models is at such a level, it could easily be real.
The concept of the show probably wouldn't receive approval nowadays (though it is set around 2013) with a nine year old being enrolled as an assassin, but that just adds to the charm of the series.
on 7 May 2016
Was bought as a gift. The person it was for was really pleased. For anyone who has never heard of this it is about a young boy with a genius for a father. He invents a machine which can take the brainwaves and knowledge from a person without doing any damage to that person. He can then transfer the knowledge required to someone else. In this case it is always his son who becomes a secret agent for the American government, code name Joe 90. I used to love this as a child.
on 19 July 2017
Used to watch this when it was first on T.V., loved it then and am still a great fan of the series today, My wife is also a big fan and we will enjoy watching this over and over again.
on 4 May 2015
In 1968, I too was a 9 year old boy, and by the time I needed specs a couple of years later ( and they were the thick National Health type), I believe I actually was Joe 90. Indeed, my nick name in high school soon became 'four eyes', however, once I expressed my dislike of that name, and had managed to persuade the ringleaders that calling me that name was not advantageous to their health, I became 'Joe', as in Joe 90.
Watching them again, in digitally re-mastered format, takes me back to my youth . . . . . . excellent.
on 7 December 2017
Gerry Anderson was a genius and everything great about his work is here in this series. I have loved watching Joe 90 scale walls, defuse bombs, spy... and there's a magical quality to al of the miniatures. Treat yourself!
on 27 August 2017
My dad loved it! Got as a birthday gift and enjoyed it!
on 1 November 2017
Brought as gift
on 25 October 2017
on 5 January 2018
Very pleased with purchase very quick delivery thank you would definitely recommend this product