on 5 December 2011
These discs do seal your bottles completely to stop them leaking. However, they only work without the teat in place... so those would need to be kept separately in a sterile container. Personally, we just do without these, and keep the bottles upright as much as possible.
on 2 April 2016
We bought these got making a bottle in advance and going out. They have to be held on with the existing teet and bottle top. We found that they work well when you're stationery but when the milk sloshed around, little bits leak out.
on 22 May 2012
I have bought most of Avent's products for breastfeeding and weaning and I find all of them fantastic, and also reasonably priced. The most I like is their interchangeability,which makes them very useful, you can se bottle to feed or to store milk /food with the help of these sealing discs.
on 29 April 2016
Reading other reviews I noticed one review said in order for these sealing caps to work you need a cap for the bottle and she didn't have any and that she was misinformed, I was worried about them arriving but the cap she was talking about are already on bottles and the sealers replace the teat only so not sure, I bought these for the use on bottles only as that's what I manual pump into then seal the bottle with a disk instead of a teat.
on 22 March 2011
This product completes an already amazing bottle. Seals tightly. Easily cleaned. Go with Philips Avent. All their pieces are interchange-able so you can keep using bottles/discs/handles/spouts when your baby reaches the toddler stage. Wish I had started using sooner.
on 22 June 2010
I could not find the seals anywhere so i was glad to find them on Amazon. They are so practical, I wonder why they are not included with the bottles...
on 9 October 2013
The discs seal well, however they can only be used without the teat in place unlike other bottle systems like NUK where the disk fits between bottle and teat. Obviously this is a disadvantage as the teat needs to be kept sterile in a separate container. However, when using to store or freeze milk they work really well and seal perfectly.
on 11 September 2014
If u buy the bottles and expect these lids to b in them u won't find any! Its. A must item if u want to store breast milk in the fridge. Saved me buying the other type of containers to store breast milk. Down fall is that new born started kit bottles I could attach this and the teat together when I was on the go with premade formula milk. However it fit perfectly with other bottles of this brand
on 31 July 2011
Quick delivery and does the job for storing milk in the fridge. Have had no problems with milk leaking when taking bottles out for the day. I was looking for these for a while as there was only one with the bottles I brought. I would definatly reccommend them.
on 6 September 2014
These are perfect and work with both the natural and classic Avent bottles ! Forms a good seal on both types of bottles, and makes it convenient to transport.