Price:£4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 21 May 2014
Wish I hadn't wasted my money on this toy- I don't believe the paint is non toxic and a baby could easily get a splinter from the rough inside of the rings. When babies are at the age where all they want to do is a chew this is not a safe bet plus the stacking pole could cause an injury if a little one fell forward onto it- Im my opinion really only suitable for a toddler
on 8 December 2015
This product was bought in October 2015 for my son (who was 19 months at the time) to improve his concentration and hand-eye coordination. He has been playing with it for over 8 weeks now and absolutely loves it.

Build:
- The stacker is made of superior quality wood
- It includes a solid wood base with a pole along with 8 rings, all in different diameters
- All rings are painted in attractive colors
- The color of the pieces does not shed/come off e.g. when rubbed against another surface
- There is no danger of the wood fragmenting and causing splinters, and hence is totally safe when used by little hands
- All pieces are painted in attractive rainbow colors as follows:
1 piece in Violet
2 pieces in shades of blue
2 pieces in shades of green
1 piece in yellow
1 piece in orange
1 piece in red (the round one at the top)
NOTE: Please note that the stacker that was received is different to the one depicted in the picture. The pieces are slightly different in color (e.g. no black piece, and only 1 red piece at the top etc.) but this is not an issue as it still comes in very vibrant colors and is in no way defective.

Suitability & Safety
- The toy Is suitable for my son's age but it isn't exactly a 'soft' toy so care is needed if allowing younger children to play with it (I would not give this to a child that is under 18 months old). We first gave it to our son when he was about 18 months old
- The pole attached to the wooden base is not sharp and hence does not pose any risk, but I would still take extra care as a toddler may still get hurt if he/she falls on the pole
- It does not have any sharp edges
- The toy does not particularly pose a choking hazard as even the smallest of the pieces is too big for a toddler to swallow
- It is robust and sturdy enough - the pieces have survived being dropped from the top of the staircase (1 storey house) so many times that I have now lost count. Despite, this, there has been no obvious visible damage.

Conclusion
- I have noticed that my son's hand-eye coordination has improved in just a couple of weeks of playing with the toy and hence the toy certainly does help with learning
- He finds removing the rings as enjoyable as stacking them
- He not only enjoys his toy but is gradually also learning about colors/shapes
on 30 April 2012
Arrived promptly.Was a lot smaller than I imagined it would be. The paint isn't confirmed as non toxic but I assumed it to be. Really only suitable for older toddler due to stick it is on.
on 11 June 2013
Split in two places when arrived and paint already rubbing off. Quite hard to jam the top ball on. Smaller than I expected. Not impressed and usually I like M&D toys.
on 29 July 2015
I bought this toy for my 2 year old grandson who has just been diagnosed autistic and it is the only toy he actually "plays" with. All other toys he just throws about or loses interest within a few minutes. it is really good for his hand/eye co ordination and I highly recommend it.. I give it top marks.
on 2 February 2016
Not impressed with this item.
It's tiny,the colour scratches of easy and the hole for the ball at the top is so small that my 18month gets annoyed with trying to put it on he throws it across the room and doesn't bother with it.
I have since bought one from Asda for a fiver and he plays with that one for ages at a time.
Wouldn't recommend
on 17 November 2015
Lovely colours, sturdy wood.. Nicer than cheap plastic ones. Seems quite small, which is probably a good thing as my 10 month old takes all the hoops off and swings it around like a little thor hammer.. Bottom edges could have been more rounded to prevent it hurting so much when you are unfortunately whacked with it by a small child.. Especially if they hit them selves because of course they look at you like it's your fault!
on 10 May 2016
Such an important toy for toddler development, well made, stands up to the abuse that toddlers give it smashing the bits around. They start wondering how to use it and within no time are stacking in the correct order!
on 2 April 2016
We like this; good quality, perfect for our needs. Only niggle is they could have used more colours instead of just different shades of blues/greens etc to make it brighter, more cheerful, more visually appealing.
on 19 January 2015
I have now bought two of these, having loved the quality and finish of the first purchase I got another as a gift. It's a nice size for little ones, and is currently used as a teether by my little boy until he is old enough to grasp the stacking concept. Has a curved base to reduce the toppling over effect.