on 6 May 2017
Absolutely Fabulous! Been using these for years and I'm always told I have good skin and look much younger than my age (44).
Moisten with some warm water, give a little rub together then use in circular motions over your face, neck & décolleté. There is plenty of foamy cleanser to cover this whole area and more. The textured cloth gently but thoroughly cleanses & exfoliates and is not too harsh for daily use.
I find that even after using make up remover, these find & remove more of it from my pores, leaving my skin fresh and glowing. I will use one of these after removing my make up at night and then rinse it and hang it up to airbover night, then I'll use the same cloth with facial soap added in my morning shower, so I get two uses out of each one for cleansing. Then it can be used with some anti bacterial cleaner to clean the toilet before disposing of in bin. I like to get my money's worth!
on 12 July 2016
These cleansing cloths are an absolutely brilliant invention! So super happy that I bought them on a whim.

The clothes are very unique in the fact that they are activated with water, they soap up and leave the skin feeling fresh and clean. They remove all traces of makeup and gently exfoliate the skin at the same time.

These will deffinately be a repurchase.
on 21 October 2016
Great product! I use these in the morning to wash my face before skincare routine and makeup. They are not drying and leave you with clean smooth skin. Perfect if youre in a pinch after a late night but a lot better than using face wipes as you get a far more thorough clean! I have repurchased these time and again ad will continue to do so!
on 2 November 2017
I purchase these regularly and love them. They lather up nicely and are gentle to my skin.
Mt Tip: They are very practical when traveling by plane with hand luggage only as they aren't a liquid, instead of a facewash. They can easily be packed up (I just take the amount I need with me in a freezer bag) and used as needed.
on 2 June 2016
Lovely smell and leaves skin soft. Can cut in half as half is more than enough for your face. They lather up well too
on 11 February 2017
I'd never tried these and they are wonderful
on 1 April 2017
Very nice face wipes
on 15 September 2017
My face felt deeply cleansed after using this but it doesn't feel dry and stripped. For the price, ​it is a very good cleanser.
on 8 October 2014
I really love these, they get your make up off and then if you use them in the shower, there is enough soap left in them to do the rest of your body. But they are so expensive, so I mostly get them when they are on offer. I have been known to trail around the local pharmacists trying to find them on offer
on 6 August 2015
as an old lady of 70 these keep my face nice when i have a shower every morning and keep the wrinkles away to

See one answered question