on 27 February 2011
Absolutely love this scent - was a bit concerned it may be a copy before it arrived but it's an original and I'm really pleased with it
on 12 October 2011
Good price and swift delivery. Excellent.
on 5 January 2015
I bought for a friends birthday and she tells me it is a lovely perfume. I have smelt it and am going to treat myself soon. It is light enough to wear night or day and has staying power. delivery was good and would buy again.
on 11 April 2013
Great deal on great item,arrived when expected in good condition,would buy again and recommended to friends. love it thanks, scent is wonderful
on 16 January 2011
My wife loves this and so do I - had to buy her it to stop her stealing my Issey for men :-)
on 24 March 2016
Bought it after smelling a sample in a glossy magazine. It is a light woody perfume but I found that after about an hour on my skin, the smell became a bit unpleasant (a bit like dirty clothes that have sat in the laundry basket for a few days). It could just be reacting badly with the natural oils in my skin, so I would advise that you go and try it at a perfume counter before buying. I always ask that they spray the scent on my skin, not a piece of card, and then wait 20 minutes to let it settle. Wish that I had stuck to that rule before buying this.
on 28 April 2015
This is the most amazing fragrance ever.
It's spring-summery and very, very fresh. It's got freshly cut grass notes and is fresh rather than flowery.
This is my all time favourite as the fragrance lasts for a very long time and the atomiser sprays just the right amount so you don't need a lot.
Did I mentin the divine smell yet? ;)
on 14 January 2014
The smell of this perfume is absolutely fantastic, however, the smell doesn't last very long, i usually spray it in the morning and after a couple of hours I can't smell it anymore. I still love it all the same.
on 3 September 2012
I was wearing Happy by Clinque which somebody commented on and said how lovely it was and had I tried Issy Miyake? I love perfume but because I work in a teaching environment part time and a small shared office the rest of the time I try and avoid over heavy or sweet cloying smells. This is perfect. A fresh green smelling perfume with a nice floral touch and just a hint of spice/musk. I love wearing this and get lots of compliments when people are near enough to smell me. . . but it doesn't knock your socks off!
on 11 February 2010
A distinctive perfume,with fresh summery tones. On me it has staying power which is very important. It is a difficult perfume to describe, but I don't think it has strong floral tones it is more zingy and light. I like Clinique "Happy" too, A Scent is obviously not the same, but to me it is along the same lines. I am very pleased with my purchase, and at a great price!