on 14 December 2016
DO NOT BUY AS COMES IN A BOX WITH "TESTER- NOT FOR SALE" WRITTEN ALL OVER IT!!!!
review image
on 14 December 2016
Total rip off. Tester bottles marked not for resale. Avoid at all costs. Contents could be anything. All packaging damaged. See photos. Pay the extra and buy somewhere else.
review image review image
on 24 December 2016
THIS IS A TESTER
on 26 December 2016
I bought this for my girlfriend for Christmas it arrived with a quarter already used and is obviously a tester bottle I am not happy at all with this especially considering I paid full price.
on 25 January 2017
Brought as a present for the wife, however she is not convinced of the quality as it does not compare with product purchased from a shop.
Have stopped buying perfume on-line.
on 27 April 2017
I've worn this perfume for more than ten years and so immediately recognised something wrong with this. The smell was weak and dissipated quickly. I returned it to Amazon and received a refund minus the return postage, so was left out of pocket after purchasing. Avoid getting left in the same position: don't buy this.
on 24 May 2017
Lovely product and good value for the money.
on 24 August 2017
Present for my daughter, but I have the men one - think they're the same really!! Fab stuff and lasts for ages.
on 16 October 2014
Bought for my aunties birthday as it's her all time favourite perfume, she absolutely loved it, great value for money and I was impressed with the size of the bottle as I don't understand 'ml'. Only complaint is I selected the standard delivery (was free in uk) but was sent by 1st class costing me an extra £5. Otherwise fantastic.
on 4 June 2017
Love this perfume. It is genuine ,I've bought at least 4 bottles from here and each one was a genuine fragrance. Will keep buying this and the shower and body lotion.