on 7 July 2001
My tiny girl loves her stacking discs. At six months old, she hasn't much idea of building them up, but she does love to knock them down when I build them (repeating the colours as I go each time). So much so, that she often can't wait until I finish building the stack before reaching out to knock it all over again. She also enjoys playing with the rattling ball which she remembers is hidden at the bottom of the stack. The stack can also be built in other combinations, although my little girl doesn't seem to care - she knocks it down all the same!
on 25 March 2001
Over the last few months my fourteen month old son has played with this toy. He has gone from just knocking down the stack and throwing the ball, to trying to build the stack himself, so he can knock it down again. We have fun making the same faces as those shown on the different levels. Though he doesn't yet get it correct we enjoy playing find the colour and trying to roll the discs as far as the ball. Surfice it to say that both Jason and I have found this a very versitile and useful teaching/learning aid.
on 14 March 2014
Was disappointed but my own fault for not reading the description properly. Was expecting the toy to have a pole for the rings to stack on and a little concerned that my Grand Daughter might throw the loose rattle ball and damage something or hurt someone. Only has 4 rings where others have 6 or 8 so more expensive than others on the market but suppose you pay for the Tomy name.
on 20 October 2011
My little one loves this Happy Stack. This is different to most traditional donut stacking toys as it has a rattle ball at the bottom. Krystal loves it. Brightly coloured and durable. Can be used for many things - stacking, smacking them together, rolling the ball across the floor, hitting daddy with them etc.
on 27 March 2013
My little girl was instantly interested in this toy. She knocks it over and bashes it around, as she gets older I'm sure she'll get the hang of much more.
I did think the price was a little more than similar toys but after shopping around I found the quality seems much better and my baby likes the rattle ball. I also think its safer than similar stackers with a pole in the middle.
on 12 October 2014
My 1yr old Grand-daughter loved this stacking toy. She also liked the loose ball that made a shaker noise, out of all the presents she had for her birthday she played with this toy the most. Would highly recommend.
on 25 May 2012
My baby plays with it every time i give it to her.
Of course she is 9 months old so she gets bored quickly:)
But its important that she plays with it every time i give the toy
So i'll call a fun toy
I like it!
on 3 March 2015
I bought this when my baby was 5month when he got 7month he stalked this ring according to the sizes really really nice and your little one will definetly enjoy this..highly reccomend
on 22 April 2013
my son loves this happy stacker toy. There are also two ways of stacking the rings on this which just adds to the fun. he used this from age 8 months onwards.
on 7 January 2013
This was bought as a gift but the gift seemed to be an obvious toy to give a baby to play with.