Customer reviews

on 5 June 2017
Excellent product at reasonable price. I was expecting to pay more for such an item I needed to break down pallets, so pleasantly surprised by cost and quality.
on 15 June 2017
It's a pointy piece of metal for opening things and taking things apart. It does it.
on 7 March 2017
Great for pulling nails good product
on 1 April 2017
happy with product
on 22 August 2013
Really good piece of kit, I had expected something of much lower quality for this price, only purchased this for one job and didn't expect it to be such a well crafted item. Makes me wish I had more things to break into peices.
on 16 July 2017
Brilliant
on 2 April 2017
Very sharp and made light work out my old carpet tracks and door frames
on 25 June 2017
Love it. Changed my life. Great for opening door when i lose my keys.
on 24 August 2011
Great value tool, much stronger than I expected for the price. It made very short work of dismantling our old ivy covered fence.
on 19 June 2012
Quick delivery. Got this for taking pallets apart to chop up and use on the chimenea. It is a good little crow bar ideal for what i want.