Format: Audio CD|Change

on 11 May 2011
The artists on this cd have fortunately not been named on the wrapper - you'll understand why if you ever hear it. They play tunes with a Parisian theme and manage to sound - not French. The accordion is accompanied by bass and rhythmn guitars, just like in a French cafe - non?
on 12 December 2012
Poor quality recording not enjoyable at all. Some of the tracks were just a noise and painful on the ears. I would not suggest this choice to anyone - a great disappointmenty
on 10 August 2015
Accordion music is often associated with those of a Gallic culture, namely Irish, Scottish or FRENCH. This CD refers to the latter. I have a friend who is both French and owns a rather high-class Cafe. So this CD seemed appropriate. He enjoyed it and that is really all that counts.

Imagine yourself in Paris on a warm sunny day, eating a croissant or a baguette with your morning coffee. In the background amidst the sound of the birds and the traffic, you can hear the sound of an accordion playing tunes, some familiar, some not. This CD evokes the same feeling (you must supply the birds and the traffic, and possibly the food as well). A great CD for playing in the background, whilst you or enjoy the company of friends or just sitting alone contemplating. Sacre bleu!
on 17 August 2009
I found the majority of tracks on this Cd enjoyable and relaxing and I used several tracks to compliment my Photo Show Production of a visit to Paris.
on 22 July 2013
This CD met all my expectations, it arrived in perfect condition. Having just returned from 2 weeks in France, I wanted something to remind me of my holiday and this was just the job. It has a good range of music, all of it is very enjoyable.
on 24 September 2013
This has got to be the worst thing I have ever listened to. It isn't even worth 1*. There was nothing French about it. It sounded like a bad night at the working men's club with Bert on the organ and Reg on the drums. Do not waste your money.
on 18 November 2013
Just what I wanted. I knew every melody that was played - so nostalgic. I bought it to reflect a recent holiday in France, and it ticked all the boxes, catching the mood exactly. Also, it is very melodic and not at all brash.

Cheap at th price! Ca va parfaitement.
on 31 October 2009
Music, excellent for use it was intended for-i.e.backing music for my recent visit to France - photo's -delivery was first class - Very satisfied.
on 14 October 2013
Just what I needed, gave the ambiance it needed to create, the feel of a freanch Cafe, easy to down load too, thanks,
on 10 October 2009
Excellent and easy listening. This is background music one so often hears in films, documentaries, and commercials.It is great and relaxing to listen to whilst driving.This C.D will be added to my mp3 on my Sat; Nav;