Format: Audio CD|Change

on 14 January 2003
This is the one where the huge star with one of the finest voices ever forgets who she is and creates something truly artistic and wonderful. From the first time I heard "Don't Let Me Be Last" on her debut album I was talking about her voice and people were saying, "Celine who?" No one does that anymore. If I had to pick one from her catalog as her best, it would be this one.
It is a sumptuous production ranging from easy listening and pop to light jazz. The beautiful "Because You Loved Me" and the sad reminisce of "It's All Coming Back to Me Now" may be the most familiar to fans but this CD has much more to offer.
Take the cut, "Seduces Me." It has an intimate and sensual tone that is romantically suggestive. A slow and sexy jazz number.

The upbeat "Make You Happy" plays like an infectious anthem we can't get out of our heads.
This is a rare instance where the title track might just be the best song on the album. "Falling Into You" is a languid song of falling slowly in love. It has the feel of love in slow motion, as though were diving into a pool of emotions, head first. It is almost the flip side of Annie Lennox's beautiful song "Why" about the slow motion deterioration of love. "Falling Into You" is wonderful music.
If you want to see what all the fuss is about then this is the best one to get. It's beautiful and artistic and will make you run out and get another one. A magical CD.
on 20 June 2008
Everytime i hear this album, I don't know why but it takes me back to Summer. This was the Album that grabbed Celine Dion a Grammy. And who could blame her, It was well deserved.

This Album starts off freh and continues, Some of the songs on this Album like It's All Coming Back to Me Now & "Falling into You", "Because you Loved Me" are just some of celines biggest hit singles.

There was alot of Critism about the Tracks "All By Myself" & "Rver deep mounting High", And poor Celine gets knocked for not living up to the standards, In my opinoin hated the song "All by Myself" by Eric Clapton with a passion. Untl i heard Celine's Version then it opened up a new light, I have always said that this song should have been recorded by a women.

Celine does not write her songs and sometimes she dosn't have a choice of what material goes on the albums, She has said that song writting and singing are two diffrent careers, And she is right!!

I would much rather hear Celine sing than listen to a song that is being trashed by Britney that Celine has wrote.
on 13 July 2016
We her voice is so angelic there's know one that doesn't like one Celine dion songs and her frist albums are great to buy and yet a gain buy three it's cheaper and ur not paying over the top prices and quality good package good fast yes would recommend amazon... kind regards abbi 😊 😊 😊 😊 😊 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 🌟 👈
on 3 January 2004
"My Heart Will Go On" will always be Celine's signature song but before that song Celine released the best album of her career.
The album couldn't have a better start with the remarkable ballad "It's All Coming Back To Me Now", Celine's vocals are so strong and impecable on this song and the song itself is so beautiful and the song lasts for over seven minutes but you still want more. After that we have the stunning "Because You Loved Me" which is just amazing lyrically and vocally, a true classic and even today it is timeless, Diane Warren wrote this song so i'm not surprised at how good it is. "Falling Into You" the title track seems more seductive and deeper with vocals to melt your heart, lovely, this gives the album variety as do many songs here.
"All By Myself" has such powerful vocals and is sung with great emotion, Celine believes in the lyrics and her heart seems to go into her songs. "Natural Woman" is another cover and gives new life to a Carol King classic, Celine put her trademark powerful singing into this.
"Dreamin Of You" and "If Thats What It Takes" are very classy and could very well have been singles. For those of you who feel you want a little bit of thrill and dance then Celines cover of "River Deep, Mountain High" would suit you well, it gives something new to a song that was fantastic when sang by Ike and Tina Turner.
This album is one of the all time greatest albums and each song for the album has been selected very carefully giving listners a very deep and amazing album.
A must have album!!!
on 3 November 2013
This CD has very special memories for me and my husband, particularly the track "Falling into You". I only had the cassette and now the CD so all is great. We felt the same old emotions when we played it...how powerful is music! Just the very first notes instantly transport me back, lovely.
on 13 February 2006
This is Celine's best english album. It's got the classics It's All Coming Back To Me Now, Because You Loved Me, All By Myself. My favourite songs are Dreamin' Of You, I Don't Know and Make You Happy.
on 15 March 2004
Falling Into You is truly the greatest album of Celines career.One of the best of all time.Its just a knockout.Celine was well established in the international world as a love song and ballad singer before this release but this album changes that.In this album Celine has attitude when singing feisty numbers Your Light and River Deep Mountain High aswell as covering the Carole King classic Natural Woman.These tracks are brilliant.However dont forget the love songs.
The phenomonal All By Myself and Because You Loved Me stand out on this album aswell as the smash hit single Its All Coming Back To Me Now.These three were released as singles around the world and topped charts in a host of countries.
My favourite track is Fly a track inspired by Celines niece Karine who bravely battled Cystic Fibrosis but died from the disease aged 16.You wont be able to listen to this track without shedding tears.
Falling Into You sold 26 million units.Listen to this album and you will understand why!
on 14 March 2016
I bought the CD years ago and I loved every single track on the album and could listen to it over and over again, in particular Your light as it used to soothe my daughter when she was a baby. A little unimpressed though that it is not available on digital download which is why it only gets 4 stars today. Other than that an amazing album sang by one of the most beautiful voices in the world today,
on 30 January 2013
Bought this to add all the songs I had missing off my iPhone. Really glad I did. Didn't think I knew and liked so many of her songs. Again a really good collection of the popular hits on this particular album.
on 17 August 2015
Only recently purchased this cd but as always Celine Dion delivers with great passion and emotion , she certainly knows how to deliver a song .
Just wanted to take issue with an earlier reviewer who passed comment on the song All by myself , music is always a matter of opinions of course
but for me that is a great record a classic in fact and originally sung by co writer Eric Carmen and not Eric Clapton as the previous reviewer suggested .